Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,817)

Discussions Replied To (2671) Replies Latest Activity

"You are actually going to stick with the concept that fewer borders equals geographi…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 26, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Ok, so you acknowledge that these divine justifications for murder, violence, gender…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 26, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"The same thing has been acknowledged for Christianity. You can't justify your positi…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Yes, nothing like meeting foreigners in your own country as well.  In my past 10 mon…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 25, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"@Jared Czechen   Promoting religious rights is useless if the rights are not vigorou…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 25, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"In terms of a powerful public message reaching those subjected to indoctrination you…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"In support of your position, I would like to offer the following reference that deal…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I can comprehend what he is saying and I have noticed that the British seem to use t…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"So in the interest of making a single point I will offer one short video of the stat…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I'm glad to be here and glad to be still be welcome. :D"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 25, 2011 to Possible argument [for] not against theism?

89 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 10 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil 22 hours ago. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose yesterday. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service