Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,833)

Discussions Replied To (2686) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed.  Here in Canada the Hate Crimes bill bars one from inciting hatred, includin…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to Terry Jones Claims First Amendment Rights Were Violated

48 May 15, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"I do not play chess because it is a solved game. At one point I had memorized 12 mov…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Much agreed - I was just trying to round out the picture a bit more."

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to ALIENS

63 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kekerusey

"The real number solution for the square root of negative nine is god!  If you are re…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to Mathematical Analogies for God, How a Theist Argues or Anything Religious/Theist

3 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Then I will KNOW that is the better route and adjust, while Epicurious up there will…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"When a gas leak develops you can stand at the top of the stairs debating this, Ima g…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Well without knowledge of the statistically improbable being the case then the knowl…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"What is this fetish with freedom of speech anyway?  Does it also entail freedom from…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to Terry Jones Claims First Amendment Rights Were Violated

48 May 15, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"I find your views intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"But how can you make a claim of such profound knowledge?"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service