Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,824)

Discussions Replied To (2670) Replies Latest Activity

"For the most part this gets into the precautionary principle I blogged about last ni…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 4, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"I'm glad you posted and had the courage to be so sincere.  Your situation, like most…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 4, 2011 to Family issues like no other.

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tom Heatherly

"If in fact waterboarding was used to locate Osama Bin Ladan, then I have to ask just…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 3, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"So rather than making a deal with the devil we make a deal with the god. Dangerous b…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 2, 2011 to Theistic Evolution! :O

28 May 3, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

"I think many Christians have already made this leap - I made it myself when I was ab…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 2, 2011 to Theistic Evolution! :O

28 May 3, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

"You should try to see if you can get some more candid views from these religious peo…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 1, 2011 to Scary, Crazy Right-Wing Christian Wack-Job, and his latest Shenanigans

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%202:15-17&version=ESV"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 29, 2011 to Dealing with a close friend who now dislikes me based on my beliefs alone.

21 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"Well it's not hostile at all - I don't even know where she lives anymore.  As I proo…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 29, 2011 to Dealing with a close friend who now dislikes me based on my beliefs alone.

21 Apr 30, 2011

"Well, when it came to dealing with my mom's fundamentalism I just told her to fuck o…"

21 Apr 30, 2011

"Brilliant.  The extension of our 'self' into the circuitry, and a gradual shift from…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to Next step in human evolution - Homo Roboticus?

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service