Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,788)

Discussions Replied To (2642) Replies Latest Activity

"Then I will KNOW that is the better route and adjust, while Epicurious up there will…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"When a gas leak develops you can stand at the top of the stairs debating this, Ima g…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Well without knowledge of the statistically improbable being the case then the knowl…"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"What is this fetish with freedom of speech anyway?  Does it also entail freedom from…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 28, 2011 to Terry Jones Claims First Amendment Rights Were Violated

48 May 15, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"I find your views intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"But how can you make a claim of such profound knowledge?"

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"It's the difference between "would you rather choose" or "would you rather have chos…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 27, 2011 to Whats more important?

27 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"Check out Genesis 6 - the sons of god were raping women from the beginning!  What th…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 27, 2011 to Possible argument [for] not against theism?

89 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"I value motive over action when evaluating/rationalizing after the fact, but action…"

27 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"Ok, obviously you go right for right in #1 and wrong for wrong in #4.  For the middl…"

27 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

R.I.P What Does it Mean to You?

Started by Stephen Sutton in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 29 minutes ago. 75 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service