Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,824)

Discussions Replied To (2670) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad I could be here."

Heather Spoonheim replied May 4, 2011 to Family issues like no other.

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tom Heatherly

"To my defence I find that you start with the conclusion and work backwards to find t…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 4, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Heather Said: "The concept of "not doing a moral act=demands justification" is one w…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 4, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Someone just embedded a video here that I think adds a lot of food for thought to th…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 4, 2011 to Lack of clear science?

28 May 6, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

"Very dark humour but I did pick that up."

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"As far as not liking to debate you I must say that I do not like your diversionary t…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"The concept of "not doing a moral act=demands justification" is one with which I mus…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"The counter arguments always seem to be pleas to emotion; will you let a million bab…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"On this I disagree and I think it well defines the problem.  The suggestion that kno…"

28 May 6, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

"I see two sides to this issue.  On the one hand we could groom all of our scientists…"

28 May 6, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service