Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,837)

Discussions Replied To (2690) Replies Latest Activity

"In terms of 'majority rule' as it applies to the concept of a nation, I think that '…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 8, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"The Judicial branch is ultimately appointed by the legislative and/or executive bran…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 8, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"@Reggie   I strongly suggest you use notepad or switch to a browser other than chrom…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Yes, well this is why it is important to have an electoral college in place to over…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 7, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"I don't think digression is descriptive at all, considering we are at least having a…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 7, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Yes, the justices are in place to attempt an objective interpretation of the law, bu…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"That system is still 'majority rules' though, all the ACLU does is help firmly estab…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Which is certainly a full justification for lack of belief - but it does not establi…"

Heather Spoonheim replied May 7, 2011 to Do you believe in the soul?

112 Jul 26, 2013

"I specifically stated that I didn't believe in it.  On the other hand, you stated th…"

112 Jul 26, 2013

"Except, of course, that the flying spaghetti monster does exist - in our hearts. :)…"

112 Jul 26, 2013

RSS

Forum

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by SteveInCO 33 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by Simon Mathews on Monday. 14 Replies

Fashion meet philosophy

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 21 hours ago. 3 Replies

The real danger to children

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 24 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service