Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,788)

Discussions Replied To (2642) Replies Latest Activity

"Nah - it has made for some good discussion, :D"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 5 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"It is indeed very cool."

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 5 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"It is animation because the change in perspective represents a distance of thousands…"

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"At what am I looking here?"

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I have to question some of the terminology used in this article.  Instantaneous data…"

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I view exotic dancers as being in the category of people who can earn a living becau…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 5 to What do you think of exotic dancers?

39 Jan 13
Reply by James Cox

"Yeah, in javascript you can lose track of a result by typing myvar instead of myVar…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Dec 18, 2013 to Learning JavaScript

14 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"When it comes to Christian claims I just assume they are lying.  Some have just been…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Dec 18, 2013 to Medjugorje

14 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"When looking for example code, I often encounter the w3schools tutorials. I'm not su…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Dec 18, 2013 to Learning JavaScript

14 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Prayers are answered equally whether one prays to gods or bowling pins."

Heather Spoonheim replied Dec 4, 2013 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

128 Jan 15
Reply by Say Tan

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 12 minutes ago. 93 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service