Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,826)

Discussions Replied To (2679) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a comparison of this site to Charlie Hebdo."

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 19 to Did Charlie Hebdo starting publication again just make things worse rather than better?

24 Jan 20
Reply by Unseen

"The latest issue of Charlie Hebdo flew off the stands here, and my local tobacconist…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 19 to Did Charlie Hebdo starting publication again just make things worse rather than better?

24 Jan 20
Reply by Unseen

"I find that few Christians read the bible.  Oh, they may read a lot of verses - but…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 1 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"On one hand I would be glad to go - to be the first human on mars, for instance.  On…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 1 to Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

26 Jan 5
Reply by James Cox

"Thanks for clearing that up.  I hadn't thought about such traits being non-permanent…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 1 to My problem with Evolution

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

"Lamarckism isn't as far out as it initially seems.  Like Darwin, he lacked the knowl…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 1 to My problem with Evolution

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

"When Darwin described natural selection he admitted that he did not have a model for…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Dec 31, 2014 to My problem with Evolution

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

"I'm just trying to make as little mess as possible while I'm here.  I'm not sure I c…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Dec 31, 2014 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"I'm sorry for your loss.  It is good to express your thoughts like this, especially…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Dec 24, 2014 to My Grandpa died last week

13 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"I'll agree with you on this one - but perhaps you should realize that most people ar…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jul 20, 2014 to What is the purpose of gender

56 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service