Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,841)

Discussions Replied To (2694) Replies Latest Activity

"@Robert - not nearly as big a role as Hillary."

Heather Spoonheim replied Nov 14 to WHOM TO BLAME FOR THE TRUMP WIN

35 Nov 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@unseen - On the topic of the northwestern quadrant of the old world 'dominating', I…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Nov 11 to WHOM TO BLAME FOR THE TRUMP WIN

35 Nov 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@unseen - I see it as requiring more than housekeeping.  The Democratic party has be…"

35 Nov 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"One statistic sums up this election.  51% of American workers are earning less than…"

35 Nov 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Poles of likely voters on a theoretical Trump/Sanders ballot come back with sanders…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Feb 4 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Not sure how you came to the conclusion that Hillary was the 'most qualified'.  Bein…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Feb 4 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"I think her PAC and big donors will cut her plenty of slack for what she says on the…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Feb 2 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Cruz is hated by his colleagues (congressman/senators) but they don't really constit…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Feb 2 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Feel the Bern, baby!"

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Although domestically those are highly correlated to the drug and sex blackmarkets."

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 19, 2015 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service