Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,833)

Discussions Replied To (2686) Replies Latest Activity

"Although domestically those are highly correlated to the drug and sex blackmarkets."

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 19 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"Gambling is already legalized in many districts - and taxed.  A good model to follow…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 18 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Greg - the crime bosses that rose to power under prohibition followed one of three…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 18 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"My solution would be to de-fund them.  Just like the bootlegging cartels and gang vi…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 17 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Unseen How about just legalize recreational drugs?  You won't see much change in th…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 16 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"Seriously, if the US elects Trump I'll never be able to look at an American the same…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 16 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"I am not around that often anymore - but will not be at the 'new site' at all.  I've…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Aug 16 to New site

83 Aug 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Just a comparison of this site to Charlie Hebdo."

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 19 to Did Charlie Hebdo starting publication again just make things worse rather than better?

24 Jan 20
Reply by Unseen

"The latest issue of Charlie Hebdo flew off the stands here, and my local tobacconist…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 19 to Did Charlie Hebdo starting publication again just make things worse rather than better?

24 Jan 20
Reply by Unseen

"I find that few Christians read the bible.  Oh, they may read a lot of verses - but…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jan 1 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service