Ryan McCauley's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"wow, i havent heard that name in years. Since this forum is for the PsuedoScience an…"

Ryan McCauley replied Feb 11, 2012 to Drunvalo Melchizedek

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Miles

"Ok, makes sense to me but a often hear that it is a religion because as much as peop…"

Ryan McCauley replied Feb 9, 2012 to Ancient Aliens on the History Channel - WOW

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"Your comment about atheism as a religion came in after my last post. I wanted to say…"

Ryan McCauley replied Feb 9, 2012 to Ancient Aliens on the History Channel - WOW

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"Let me start by sayin sorry for being a jerk, I know I come off like that but its fo…"

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"I would hope a conclusion isn't made off of a debate. Torches and oil? Really? So oi…"

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"Ok, first I never said aliens built the pyramids. But did you know that fire cannot…"

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"so aliens fall into the same catagory as the flying spaghetti monster? Wow, so you m…"

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"But thats my point. When whats real can be proven wrong over a course of time, so ho…"

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"I obviously dont belive in god, but to think a world started by a "god" is absolutel…"

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"So you all dont belive aliens visited here in the past? But yet you belive it when p…"

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service