David S.'s Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"The public's understanding of the term 'agnosticism' is mistaken.  If you don't beli…"

David S. replied Sep 18, 2011 to Atheism Semantics

58 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"Thank you for addressing this.  I see many atheists perfectly willing to dismiss Chr…"

David S. replied Sep 1, 2011 to Atheists who still hang on to metaphysical thinking

19 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"I agree with the first half of what you said.  Yes, Carlin much denigrated humanity,…"

David S. replied Aug 31, 2011 to Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"I'd go with A, most definitely.  You can make fire with the knife (gotta love a good…"

David S. replied Aug 31, 2011 to You are stuck on an island infested with dionsaurs... Pick one list of things you can have on the island.

65 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"Oh man... George was amazing.  I don't know of a greater comic, past or present.  Ch…"

David S. replied Aug 30, 2011 to Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"Excellent.  I particularly enjoyed the Russell quote, as I sometimes hear atheists s…"

David S. replied Aug 29, 2011 to Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"Congratulations for founding an atheist student group at your university!  I've thou…"

David S. replied Aug 27, 2011 to Discontent with the scale of religiosity.

10 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"Thanks for all of your comments.  It helps a lot to hear from other atheists when at…"

David S. replied Aug 27, 2011 to Discontent with the scale of religiosity.

10 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"Nicely put, Akshay.  I have more or less the same attitude about it."

David S. replied May 30, 2011 to Is Christopher Hitchens a Religious Apologist?

19 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Kirsten

"Hey Hannah!  What's up?"

David S. replied May 21, 2011 to Hey guys, new member here :)

32 May 28, 2011
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 minutes ago. 6 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 61 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service