Suzanne Olson-Hyde's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (662) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, hello Stud, Thought you had given up on the preaching :)   Question: Why did g…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Nov 12, 2011 to New(er) religion

307 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Just brilliant. Carl, you have heard of the fabulous Australian Tim Minchin - so cle…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Nov 3, 2011 to I HAVE A GOOD QUESTION...

24 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"A warm welcome, Michael. Lots of people on this site have gone through exactly what…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Nov 3, 2011 to finally

26 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis Weaver

"Hi Stud,   Ah, yes, reply is often not there, and sometimes edit is not there, and I…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Nov 2, 2011 to New(er) religion

307 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Oh, yes, I know - I also know that I am really going to wilt - but it is what you do…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 27, 2011 to ...do you want a pineapple?

53 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Cathy Ross

"If god made the universe, all the stars, the moon, the sun, the earth and all its an…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 27, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"Welcome Cathy - Pineapples are yum, but there is nothing on this earth as good as th…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 27, 2011 to ...do you want a pineapple?

53 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Cathy Ross

"Thems the rules - that's why catholic pedophiles become serial pedophiles - I am so…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 27, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"That frigging Satan, he is just soooo tricky lol:). But he does get around. From Afr…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 27, 2011 to Would the religious community accept evolution as a fact if it didn't apply to humans?

12 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"There is a Creationist Museum In Petersburg, Kentucky, built in 2007. It presents an…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 27, 2011 to Would the religious community accept evolution as a fact if it didn't apply to humans?

12 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service