Suzanne Olson-Hyde's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (662) Replies Latest Activity

"@Jason - Sorry, Jason, Atheists disagree on loads of things :) including abortion, h…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 8, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"Bravo, Catie. I think, when one has lived in a society, where it is not the norm, ev…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 8, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"Suzanne, he technically answered the question accurately, he just did it in a vauge…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 7, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"No - Politicians have common sense, and want the best for people, so they can go abo…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 7, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"See what I mean Michael - a laugh a minute. Brilliant Archy"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 7, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Poor Michael - now he's tangling with Archy - big mistake :)"

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"See what I mean, Michael, you are a laugh a minute. Please don't drop out, I need th…"

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I still like you archy - Michael is delusional, and I just feel sorry for him - you…"

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I missed the wit - where is the wit :) You don't need wit in your posts Michael, I a…"

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Was this answer to me, Michael? It is etiquette to name to whom exactly you are addr…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 6, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service