Suzanne Olson-Hyde's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (662) Replies Latest Activity

"A pat on the head, is waiting for you Michael. Come into the light, and see the trut…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 10, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"I am actually coming to the conclusion, you are a very unhappy lad, and are actually…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 9, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Oh, gee, just let me go and have a look in my vast library of dictionaries.  Well, l…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 8, 2012 to Are "urges" the source of man's suffering?

39 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"OK, smart alec, what does juevos azule mean? Talk about running to the dictionary!!!!"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 8, 2012 to Are "urges" the source of man's suffering?

39 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Both the Taliban and the US are condemning the protest."

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 7, 2012 to Drones—Is Impersonal Warfare Better?

63 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"A-males who are bad boys - the girls they attract are also dumb - and they breed, to…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 6, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"This is a quagmire - where nobody wins - Imran Khan is known to a lot of people in C…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 6, 2012 to Drones—Is Impersonal Warfare Better?

63 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"A child reared in guilt, lives in shame, and a child raised in fear lives in fear. I…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 6, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"This is one of many slippery slopes. A person looking at a computer screen, cannot t…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 6, 2012 to Drones—Is Impersonal Warfare Better?

63 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Certainly, what religions class as promiscuity - I do not - used to be married, and…"

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service