Suzanne Olson-Hyde's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (662) Replies Latest Activity

"No torrent from me - pick your battles - what do you think about World War I  and II…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 12, 2012 to Sacrificing human life - for what?

5 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"How would you handle this Judith - what do you think should be done?"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 12, 2012 to Drones—Is Impersonal Warfare Better?

63 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Still fearful, Michael - No god to love or hate - no ghosts, no prophesies, no angel…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 11, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha."

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 11, 2012 to Disappointment with the grammar and spelling of some TA users

326 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"@Lars - Aaannddd English is not your first language - whereas most of the people on…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 11, 2012 to Disappointment with the grammar and spelling of some TA users

326 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Certainly some of the smaller building are being sold off, and used for other things…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 11, 2012 to Please Help! Confusion, Disturbing Nightmare, and Still Trying to Adjust to Life as an Atheist

163 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"@ Skycomet - that is one of my problems with leaving religion - the Architecture. So…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 10, 2012 to Please Help! Confusion, Disturbing Nightmare, and Still Trying to Adjust to Life as an Atheist

163 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"@ Diane - Works for me to. It takes practice, and it can be done :)"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 10, 2012 to Please Help! Confusion, Disturbing Nightmare, and Still Trying to Adjust to Life as an Atheist

163 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"@Michael -  Nope - just stupid men, territorial morons. Once again, war mongering at…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 10, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Nope - just stupid men, territorial morons. Once again, war mongering at it's lowest…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Oct 10, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 7 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 12 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service