Suzanne Olson-Hyde's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (662) Replies Latest Activity

"r@Ann - As you noted, I was most borrowing tired arguments from religious people who…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Feb 12 to Atheist Community?

33 Feb 15
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

""A mix of crows and vipers." Bertone - a cardinal who was 'moved on'. This phrase co…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Sep 6, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"@Bob - Even more important though are the pope's efforts with respect to Syria etc.…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Sep 6, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"@Bob - Doesn't matter who wrote or will write any encyclical - nothing will change.…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Sep 5, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"@Bob - So pleased you are back. What do you think the changes Bergoglio will make as…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Sep 5, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"@Robert - Wish that joke had been around when our friend Bob was here :) Bob underes…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Sep 4, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"As I said to Bubble Bob, when he was espousing the virtues of the new pope - Nothing…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Sep 4, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"It is called evolving language, and nobody will stop it. If it didn't evolve, we wou…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Sep 1, 2013 to What are they teaching in school nowadays?

45 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"@Brendan - I tend to write Pom or Pomme but when speaking say English or Brit - I us…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 29, 2013 to Why do people live in Australia?

216 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

"@Mo- He is Bubble Bob - a professional excusist - as Emperor Milos Master of deflect…"

Suzanne Olson-Hyde replied Aug 29, 2013 to The Church is the Devil's Playground

106 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service