Denis Robert's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone with any experience with health insurance knows that the free market inflates…"

Denis Robert replied Jan 18, 2013 to Does free market capitalism make healthcare cheaper or more expensive?

11 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

""which I contend": no one cares what you contend. What matters is what you can demon…"

Denis Robert replied Aug 5, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"You can repeat the same thing over and over again as much as you want, it doesn't ma…"

Denis Robert replied Aug 5, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011

""The ability to even contemplate God, is not found among higher primates":   1. how…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

""now" Lesbian and Gay priests??? I assure you: there have been Gay priests since the…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"No one is able to define the word "conscience" is a way that makes it testable. So i…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"So: being a Christian does not make you more moral. What's the point then?    Also:…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"As for transitional species, there are thousands of examples of them. But every time…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"How do you distinguish regulated social behaviours from "conscience"? What's your de…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"Where your evidence that "conscience" was created by God? It seems to me that you po…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service