Dylan Alexander Fick's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Focus on how you're a normal person. Because most of them have probably bullied non-…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Mar 3, 2012 to I've been asked to speak to Christian children about atheism.

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"As long as I'm still the only one that gets to touch I could care less. xD But then…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jul 4, 2011 to Nipples/breasts? Why so Taboo?

381 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Haha I just use random gods be they completely made up recently or completely made u…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jul 4, 2011 to Atheist Exclamations

32 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Matt Peters

"My issue with agnosticism is that it gives extra credibility to the deity-theory tha…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jun 28, 2011 to Agnostic over Athieist

68 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"I was going to chime in, but then I saw this post and decided I couldn't explain it…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I agree, legal nightmare. It would have to be gender unbiased and you could end up c…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jun 26, 2011 to What's Wrong With Polygamy

192 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"Then we cannot in good conscience call anything even remotely based on instinct a mo…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jun 26, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I feel like this is only an issue if one of the firefighters was an Atheist."

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jun 26, 2011 to Picking and choosing the right fight - Uproar Over "7 in Heaven Way"

42 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"And humans kill animals for sport. Exceptions do not an argument make. Saying one am…"

Dylan Alexander Fick replied Jun 26, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Even animals have certain baseline "morals" in that many species have shown complete…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service