Mo Trauen's Discussions (567)

Discussions Replied To (544) Replies Latest Activity

"The first thing I would do is try to find out what this "god" wanted or otherwise ha…"

Mo Trauen replied May 16 to If you woke up tomorrow...

104 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Margolis

"Please.  Don't try your intellectual dishonesty disguised as sophistry on me.  If I…"

Mo Trauen replied Apr 4 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"I boil it down to one tenet:  Atheists believe in objective truth.  Religious people…"

Mo Trauen replied Apr 4 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"It is difficult to know what is going on with your son based just on what I have rea…"

Mo Trauen replied Apr 4 to I need a village

53 Apr 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Like I said, when it is small and new, people call it a cult.  When it is large and…"

Mo Trauen replied Apr 2 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Like most religions, christianity is a cult.  The only real difference between a cul…"

Mo Trauen replied Apr 2 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"She didn't suffer from mental illness and she didn't burn a koran.  She was falsely…"

Mo Trauen replied Mar 27 to Afghan woman lynched in Kabul after burning Koran

8 Mar 27
Reply by Ed

"I found a great article for you. Buddhist extremist cell vows to unleash tranquility…"

Mo Trauen replied Feb 11 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

""Actually saying"?!!!  No.  What they are actually saying is what their words actual…"

Mo Trauen replied Feb 11 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

"Sorry, gotta call bullshit on this one.  Religion doesn't require the rejection of t…"

Mo Trauen replied Jan 21 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service