Mo Trauen's Discussions (567)

Discussions Replied To (545) Replies Latest Activity

"You didn't really reply to my point, which was a direct response to your post.  I su…"

Mo Trauen replied Jan 20 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.  It's ridiculous to think that o…"

Mo Trauen replied Jan 20 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"No law can stop all of those who wish to break it.  But the fact that people break l…"

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"No amount of revising could salvage the bible.  The very notion of a racist god who…"

Mo Trauen replied Jan 14 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

""Are the Christians simply closing their minds to anything that threatens their beli…"

Mo Trauen replied Jan 4 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I was a creationist as well.  I was raised that way.  Then I reached the age of reas…"

Mo Trauen replied Sep 25, 2014 to Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good.

19 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I don't think so.  Truth is objective when the word is being used properly."

Mo Trauen replied Sep 14, 2014 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I am not sure what you mean.  If something isn't a fact, then it is not the truth. "

Mo Trauen replied Sep 14, 2014 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Creationists are extremists.  I never speak to them anymore.  I would advise you to…"

Mo Trauen replied Sep 12, 2014 to Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good.

19 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I cannot respect anyone who doesn't know the difference between fear and respect."

Mo Trauen replied Sep 12, 2014 to God Fearing is a Sign of Respect?

27 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Richard Ahearn

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 17 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.