Mo Trauen's Discussions (567)

Discussions Replied To (544) Replies Latest Activity

"I would suggest that you either say nothing or make it a very low key comment.  I do…"

Mo Trauen replied Jun 22 to How to respond to what I consider an irrational position

9 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Margolis

"Maybe the fact that theists have methodically exterminated us for thousands of years…"

Mo Trauen replied Jun 22 to Gadzooks! We may be hardwired to believe in a creator!!!

7 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Margolis

"Moral refers to those things you consider to be good.  Immoral refers to those thing…"

Mo Trauen replied Jun 17 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Atheism is simply the correct logical conclusion based on the evidence we have."

Mo Trauen replied Jun 3 to Is Atheism an Idea?

118 Jun 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"What I wanted to know was what modern, non-communist, atheists would like to see hap…"

Mo Trauen replied May 24 to What would a "secular theocracy" actually look like?

10 May 24
Reply by Pope Beanie

"More intellectual dishonesty.  The question isn't between a sentence of imprisonment…"

Mo Trauen replied May 21 to Illogic and the death penalty

108 May 28
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Not rare events?!!  143 out of how many?  Considering the number of people sentenced…"

Mo Trauen replied May 21 to Illogic and the death penalty

108 May 28
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Most people who are against the death penalty in all cases base their position on ei…"

Mo Trauen replied May 20 to Illogic and the death penalty

108 May 28
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Yes, it is that way in a lot of places, especially in the South. As for your shyness…"

Mo Trauen replied May 20 to Bible Belt Promiscuity

11 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Yes, it is an oxymoron.  That is criticism number one of Mr. Huckabee's claim.  That…"

Mo Trauen replied May 16 to What would a "secular theocracy" actually look like?

10 May 24
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service