Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Adriana, We think of hominids on the Savannah requiring an accurate way to discern l…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Feb 21, 2011 to The God in the Flowerpot

4 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco

"What I said is that civilization started after our ancestors sobered up. That means…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Feb 15, 2011 to The God in the Flowerpot

4 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco

"Timothy, I think you should accept this woman as she is. You seem to want to change…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Dec 8, 2010 to How can I convince someone to read the Bible?

36 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Araina

"Ah, this raises an interesting issue: how, indeed, do we know God? Is it through the…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Dec 7, 2010 to How can I convince someone to read the Bible?

36 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Araina

"Dear Hope, I would, if accepted, add a further historical and religious dimension t…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Nov 30, 2010 to I don't know which is the more frustrating religion anymore

13 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Natarajan Shanker

"As sacred scriptures the Hebrew Bible and the Quran preserve the type of mythologica…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Nov 23, 2010 to I don't know which is the more frustrating religion anymore

13 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Natarajan Shanker

"Three years ago, Father Timothy Radcliffe OP accused Richard Dawkins of being stuck…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Nov 3, 2010 to Christians, Muslims and Jews Urged to Unite in a War Against Atheists

27 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Bill

"It is in reference to the gunmen. Several survivors said that many of the casualtie…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Nov 2, 2010 to Christians, Muslims and Jews Urged to Unite in a War Against Atheists

27 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Bill

"He is right on the fact that “we’ve entered a new phase of religious warfare on Eart…"

Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco replied Nov 2, 2010 to Christians, Muslims and Jews Urged to Unite in a War Against Atheists

27 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Bill

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service