James Rule's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn, why was I cursed with this awesome masturbation ability!?"

James Rule replied Mar 17, 2010 to Hell's Most Wanted - Sounds like Hell's gonna be a blast! ^_^

24 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Keith A. Szilagyi

"I am asking the same question...maybe because we cheer for something other than God?…"

James Rule replied Mar 17, 2010 to Hell's Most Wanted - Sounds like Hell's gonna be a blast! ^_^

24 Apr 9, 2010

"I thought the same thing, I was expecting them to spell something wrong myself."

24 Apr 9, 2010

"12/22 for me. Hmm... I must be on their "Shoot to kill" list... I can't believe they…"

24 Apr 9, 2010

"Noah's ark is probably in the top 40 most ridiculous biblical stories. Though. It ma…"

James Rule replied Mar 14, 2010 to Unlocking a "believers" closed mind.

9 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by James Rule

""the bible says to fear god, and that god is love, but also that there is no fear in…"

9 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by James Rule

"An interesting way of looking at it, I will defiantly attempt this at the next oppor…"

9 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by James Rule

"http://www.facebook.com/nogods? Currently involved in rather heated debated with mul…"

James Rule replied Mar 12, 2010 to Unlocking a "believers" closed mind.

9 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by James Rule

"That's a fantastic approach you have there, I especially like the "So in giving free…"

James Rule replied Mar 12, 2010 to Unlocking a "believers" closed mind.

9 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by James Rule

"Sadly friend, you are not the only one. Christianity and other religions are very ef…"

James Rule replied Mar 12, 2010 to Why is this?

58 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 42 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 57 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service