Violet Chartreuse's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Reg, I like how you talk about people wanting to cling to religion because of fuzzy…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Nov 8, 2013 to Were the people of the Bible more infallible than the people today?

5 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Violet Chartreuse

"Last year my 13 year old son underwent a year of cancer treatment. I tolerated every…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Dec 13, 2012 to What are the things a theist will say that gets under your skin?

41 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Reggie

"I would recommend that you choose your battles. When I refused a formal baptism my p…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Apr 25, 2012 to How to handle my parents

17 May 3, 2012
Reply by Rachel

""

Violet Chartreuse replied Apr 20, 2012 to Why can't bright young people spell, punctuate, or form grammatical sentences?

107 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Wow.  thanks for sharing that kOrsan.  She plays fast and loose with her rationale.  "

Violet Chartreuse replied Mar 17, 2012 to Do any of us, however ill, have the right to die?

57 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"  I didn't find the article too offensive, but I think her she paints her position w…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Mar 17, 2012 to Do any of us, however ill, have the right to die?

57 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Thank you all for your help. My debate on fb has withered and ended. I am left to po…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Feb 26, 2012 to I need debate help... Does good come from God?

71 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

"Good answers. Posted. The response to the fact that God condones slavery, genocide a…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Feb 26, 2012 to I need debate help... Does good come from God?

71 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

"I think I remember reading once that the three strongest human desires are self-pres…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Feb 3, 2012 to Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

20 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Dave G

"Ok. So aside from using mind games to manipulate a child, which I don't consider to…"

Violet Chartreuse replied Nov 23, 2011 to Is the belief in Santa Harmful

38 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Niall

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Philip Jarrett 17 minutes ago. 155 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.