Thew's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been there as well. Like Neal, I have held hands to avoid offending the crowd,…"

Thew replied Jan 9, 2011 to Pressured to Pray

100 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by John Slanston

"Awesome sources. Thanks for the great info!"

Thew replied Jan 7, 2011 to Recent Bird and fish deaths. The faithful have put on their thinking caps...

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Kris

"Check this link out. It is Google Map that documents the locations and number of dea…"

Thew replied Jan 7, 2011 to Recent Bird and fish deaths. The faithful have put on their thinking caps...

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Kris

"AMEN to that. Last year was my first year of organic gardening, and it was pretty mo…"

Thew replied Jan 6, 2011 to Recent Bird and fish deaths. The faithful have put on their thinking caps...

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Kris

"I'd probably piss my temporary toga. And some christian on the ground would say "god…"

Thew replied Jan 4, 2011 to What would you say to "God"?

111 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Brian Forsythe

""Atheism is having a personal relationship with reality."   One of the greatest sent…"

Thew replied Jan 2, 2011 to Atheism As A Religion.

42 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"Very well said, and I agree 100%. For nonbelievers, the burdens of life lie solely o…"

Thew replied Jan 1, 2011 to Very Religious Americans Lead Healthier Lives. Thoughts?

31 May 24, 2011
Reply by the.plush.screen

"My resolution is to find a way to make more money! I think 2011 is going to be bring…"

Thew replied Jan 1, 2011 to It's that time again! What's your New Year Resolution?

37 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

"I live in Northeast Georgia... Atheism is probably on-par with demonic possession ar…"

Thew replied Dec 31, 2010 to Why do you live (or stay) where you live?

181 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Ari E. S. 1 hour ago. 67 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service