Barry Adamson's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (335) Replies Latest Activity

"Yup,  there aren't many buildings that are tall there.  Not much to do there either.…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 12, 2013 to What do you guys think?

57 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

"You can certainly see how much Shirley loves all the attention she is getting with w…"

57 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

"It is.  I used to live in Topeka, KS - I went to college there at Washburn Universit…"

57 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

"Not surprised.  An anti-theist friend of mine lives in Tasmania, and every time I ta…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 11, 2013 to Anti-atheist propaganda

83 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Exactly, Simon!  This was the emphasis I tried to encourage in the church.  In my fi…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 11, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"And yet the church often highlights Jesus' disdain for the religious authorities of…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 10, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"That's why is say "worth their salt."  I don't consider evangelical/fundamentalist t…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 10, 2013 to Anti-atheist propaganda

83 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Ahh, but therein lies the problem.  If the teachings were not cryptic and were inste…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 10, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I was thinking more like the type who play banjos in the hills of West Virginia: Del…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 10, 2013 to Anti-atheist propaganda

83 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"The only problem is that the creator of the Creationist Museum doesn't quite have th…"

Barry Adamson replied Apr 9, 2013 to Anti-atheist propaganda

83 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 40 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 1 hour ago. 23 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service