Barry Adamson's Discussions (374)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah...but the media is calling him as a "militant atheist." It's all over my Facebook…"

Barry Adamson replied Feb 11 to Is it possible to kill in the name of Atheism?

92 Apr 9
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I'm curious, too, what would you say about Soviet (atheist) imperialism and repressi…"

Barry Adamson replied Jan 22 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"What I reject, Bob, is the over-simplification of right and wrong that religion can…"

Barry Adamson replied Jan 21 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I agree with Mo. Religion doesn't require the rejection of tribalism; it reinforces…"

Barry Adamson replied Jan 21 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"As for the Trinity, as it stands, most often times the theological argument is: we a…"

Barry Adamson replied Jan 12 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Most of what is written in this article I am already aware of because of my time in…"

Barry Adamson replied Jan 12 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Has a bit of "hate the sin, not the sinner ring to it." "

Barry Adamson replied Nov 24, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Let's hope so..."

Barry Adamson replied Nov 11, 2014 to Most interesting/shocking/appalling overshare you ever heard

19 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Simon Mathews

"This past Saturday my wife and I were at The Get Down near the Inner Harbor in Balti…"

Barry Adamson replied Nov 11, 2014 to Most interesting/shocking/appalling overshare you ever heard

19 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Simon Mathews

"^This is good. xD"

Barry Adamson replied Nov 3, 2014 to Honor and Integrity

14 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Karlee

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service