MetalOllie's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Not exactly an atheistic proclamation, but one I use on a regular basis, and have do…"

MetalOllie replied Jul 5, 2011 to Atheist Exclamations

32 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Matt Peters

"We should be vandalising and destroying ARGUMENTS & IRRATIONALITY, with words; n…"

MetalOllie replied Jun 17, 2011 to Vandalism in the Name of Atheism - Keep Your Guard Up

4 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Beefaice

"Call it indoctrination, call it brainwashing.. It's very hard to categorize it speci…"

MetalOllie replied Jan 10, 2011 to Worrying trend of brainwashing.

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by MetalOllie

"I watch it religiously (if you'll pardon the pun!).. Got S1 on DVD, plus a couple of…"

MetalOllie replied Jan 10, 2011 to Stephen Fry - QI

10 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

""Drink lots of water NOW, hot where you're going"? I'm guessing he thinks you have a…"

MetalOllie replied Jan 4, 2011 to Hate Mail from a frustrated Christian

27 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Grace H

"I Rather like the poll, which goes on to state "Please no debating or defending your…"

MetalOllie replied Jan 3, 2011 to Anyone here ever actually browse through a Christian Forum!?

33 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I'm going to go out of my way to print off and POST as many of these cartoons and at…"

MetalOllie replied Dec 21, 2010 to "Militant Atheist" found guilty of religious harassment.

49 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"The sickening thing is that given the bias toward religion, particularly in the US,…"

MetalOllie replied Dec 8, 2010 to "Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

"Tarot = Playing cards with pretty pictures, reserved for people who aren't playing w…"

MetalOllie replied Nov 30, 2010 to Tarot

13 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jim Wickson

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service