Aiken Drums Sister's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I have no idea what you should do for your specific bad gig, me- I just walked away…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Aug 12, 2013 to Stories and advice wanted - for my official withdrawal from my former church.

20 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I believe in science the same way I believe in my little brother.  I know they both…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Apr 26, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"0+1 = 1   (only because we define zero and one that way)1+1 = 2   (only because we d…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Apr 26, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"No, I think reading repeatedly the silly stories when they're kids works better than…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Apr 20, 2013 to How to Persuade an Atheist to Become Christian

103 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Graham just wants a soundbite to make it sound like he's not the gayest member of th…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Apr 20, 2013 to And the Boston Marathon conspiracy theories have begun

52 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Don't fret too much over not being Mirandized.  That's only good for very early, peo…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Apr 20, 2013 to And the Boston Marathon conspiracy theories have begun

52 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"It's worse than that.  He let the Muslim brothers in to bomb the marathon, showing h…"

52 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"The terrorist bombing on Monday is Federal.  Trying to escape on Thursday is further…"

52 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"It strikes me that the five fingers, when wrapped around a dick and moved, exactly f…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Apr 10, 2013 to The moral hand, a complete and coherent ethic, applied to animal rights

193 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"WHAT?!?!!?  You're already married?  Wow, and we were gonna get married this weekend…"

Aiken Drums Sister replied Mar 29, 2013 to How to respond to this:

69 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Black Dawn

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service