Keith Pulley's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The other day the DJ was reading some trivia on air. He said that people's right thu…"

Keith Pulley replied Jul 5 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I ain't seen nothing."

Keith Pulley replied May 14 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

""I seen that." That one really bugs me."

Keith Pulley replied May 13 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"My thoughts on an afterlife are this: Does a rat have an afterlife? A chicken? A mos…"

Keith Pulley replied Apr 28 to personal question

67 May 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Georgia O'Keeffe often painted flowers and landscapes that were suggestive of a vagi…"

Keith Pulley replied Apr 28 to Teacher Fired For Using the word "Vagina": Censorship Gone Too Far?

15 May 8
Reply by Unseen

"I read the New Testament when I was a kid. I've also seen every episode of Gilligan'…"

Keith Pulley replied Feb 1 to I Just Finished Reading the Bible

39 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"As a determinist I think there could only be one universe and only one way things wi…"

Keith Pulley replied Oct 29, 2015 to Do you find the notion of an infinitude of universes comforting or disturbing?

61 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Here the locals say Norfuck for Norfolk, Va. Don't drink, don't smoke, Norfuck."

Keith Pulley replied Aug 9, 2013 to Regional pronunciations the locals really care about

53 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

" "

Keith Pulley replied Jun 30, 2013 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

32 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service