ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont understand something that is imaginary physical accessible, but the imaginary…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied 2 hours ago to I Have Chosen Christianity Over Atheism, Islam and Hinduism for Very Specific Reasons

31 52 minutes ago
Reply by Steven Ferrell

"derp"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 16 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

111 2 hours ago
Reply by Emily Elizabeth

"Well I spend most of my time doing my artwork, not collecting website links(and you…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 15 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

111 2 hours ago
Reply by Emily Elizabeth

"you can't tell me what to do… i have a mind of my own."

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 15 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

111 2 hours ago
Reply by Emily Elizabeth

"Was not just a youtube video… several videos, websites , blogs including RT News."

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 14 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

111 2 hours ago
Reply by Emily Elizabeth

"ah the usual response i get… :/ google it and you get a number of sources some crazy…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 14 to Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

111 2 hours ago
Reply by Emily Elizabeth

"I think the belief in an afterlife, constructs the assumption they get their ticket…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 14 to “We Love Death..."

163 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"ISIS evolved from CIA , basically is America shooting itself in the foot."

111 2 hours ago
Reply by Emily Elizabeth

"They need to work on this, as basically this virus has gone viral. I don't think it…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 5 to Medical ethicss re: new ebola serum

19 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"I don't believe in god because I know the so called being is impossible to exist."

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Aug 5 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

142 Aug 5
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service