ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (319) Replies Latest Activity

"Its what they do behind closed foods is what they keep secret rather than their exis…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied yesterday to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 9 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"You don't get it ? I would be short and explicit.  Vatican has secrets behind closed…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied yesterday to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 9 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Yep,  theistic superstitious societies....which is why I group them all in "religio…"

36 9 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I personally feel that there is a need of feminism at some level to achieve equal ba…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied on Tuesday to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 9 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"What part of "I don't believe in god, I understand the possibility of such a thing i…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied on Tuesday to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

11 10 hours ago
Reply by Scott Kaelen

"The situation there around Israel/Palistine (Palisrael,Israelstine) is a complete me…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied on Tuesday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 on Tuesday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I agree , some serious ancient sci-fi fantasy, just a downside of the story is of in…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Jul 24 to FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

15 Jul 25
Reply by Stephen Gunn

"Reminds me of the movie Transcendence  "

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Jul 24 to FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

15 Jul 25
Reply by Stephen Gunn

"Thank you ^_^ "

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Jul 23 to Disorders of Sex Development

13 Jul 23
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Yes very true, and thank you, some days I find it hard to just get on by easily whic…"

ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp replied Jul 22 to Disorders of Sex Development

13 Jul 23
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service