IkeArrumba's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not opposed to deism per se. The only problem is that there isn't enough evidenc…"

IkeArrumba replied Apr 16 to Why Not Deism?

97 Apr 18
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Welcome Jesse. I just finished "God Is Not Great" last month. Best/funniest book I'v…"

IkeArrumba replied Apr 7 to I am new

33 Jun 19
Reply by Physeter

""Atheism-Belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then noth…"

IkeArrumba replied Apr 6 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"Firstly, I would say that you are certainly NOT dealing with "a cluster of peaceful,…"

IkeArrumba replied Mar 11 to Some serious do-do.

41 Mar 12
Reply by dataguy

"There are many things one must do to get along at work and put on a good face for th…"

IkeArrumba replied Mar 2 to Dealing With Religious Customers At Work

50 Mar 16
Reply by Bouncy Edhel

"I don't believe in souls, so it's not something i have to fall back on. I've been do…"

IkeArrumba replied Mar 1 to What makes you you, without falling back on a "soul" argument?

20 Mar 1
Reply by IkeArrumba

"There's really not many of them. I guess it easy to ignore them and focus on others. "

IkeArrumba replied Jan 25 to Wilfully Ignorent Gay Theists

18 Jan 27
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I have  gay and religious friend and I asked her how she reconciles these two. She i…"

IkeArrumba replied Jan 25 to Wilfully Ignorent Gay Theists

18 Jan 27
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Thanks for all the feedback. "

IkeArrumba replied Jan 18 to Is it considered "cool" nowadays to be an atheist or antitheist?

17 Jan 18
Reply by IkeArrumba

"You don't have to pick a side or even decide. You are asking questions and that is g…"

IkeArrumba replied Jan 6 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 8 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 18 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service