Jack Lee's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes soft tactics work. Sometimes they don't. All I'm saying is that we should…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 17, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"It's false inner strength, that's all. Religious people are like someone who's stand…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 17, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

""I was an enabler and the human race was the addict". Precisely! The Emperor has no…"

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"I think there are various tacks one can take with insistent Xtians. Best bet is to u…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 16, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

""anti-theistic indoctrination"? What, you mean logic and science? "The law is alread…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 16, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"Hurrah! Thank you! I feel heard!"

Jack Lee replied Jun 15, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"See, I don't think that's necessarily so, and it may well be a case of "horses for c…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 15, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"My first response is that kids should be taught that some people have beliefs that a…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 14, 2012 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Excellent post. Thank you."

Jack Lee replied Jun 14, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"The problem with arguing with theists, and even the very question itself of "Do you…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 2, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 17 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil yesterday. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose yesterday. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service