Jack Lee's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on. Nuff said."

Jack Lee replied Jul 14, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

""These are all things we can pull people up on and have public discussions about." I…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 21, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"Well, I disagree. It's not a case of "de-converting" people. It's a case of educatin…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 20, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"Well I think in part it's because a lot of people don't like to stand out from the c…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 19, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

""That's why I can't keep my mouth shut about religion". Just about sums it up for me…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 19, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"But the point is that people DO change. There are plenty of people who believe, then…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 18, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"I hear what you're saying, diggerbanks, but then why did I change from a believer to…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 18, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"First of all, I don't like the expression "Pro life". It's suggests that everyone el…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 18, 2012 to What Makes Us Human?

366 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"People believe the bullshit because it's convenient to do so. I would too, if it did…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 17, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"One of the things that I've observed about religious people is their tendency to be…"

Jack Lee replied Jun 17, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 19 minutes ago. 127 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service