rhetrix's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it does have to do with both emotions and education. . . there is still an i…"

rhetrix replied Dec 11, 2011 to Why are less women atheist than men?

54 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Ceci

"As a teacher, I dodge this question with the answer "my family is Catholic." Which i…"

rhetrix replied Nov 29, 2011 to Should I Lie to Children?

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

"the answers given so far are all excellent. . .after death the world continues on wi…"

rhetrix replied Nov 5, 2011 to I HAVE A GOOD QUESTION...

24 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"if we can learn anything from christians it's that holidays can mean whatever you wa…"

rhetrix replied Oct 29, 2011 to Do we have to believe to enjoy the holidays?

33 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

"i think it's a social safety net. . .they aren't willing to break away from group th…"

rhetrix replied Oct 10, 2011 to Fence Sitters - Why do people believe in the Biblical "God" but don't truly believe in practicing their chosen religion?

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"I think every country has made mistakes   it sounds like the flag symbolizes for you…"

rhetrix replied Oct 10, 2011 to Pro America: Should patriotism be considered healthy or detrimental to our society?

59 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Rob Todd

"@ nathan, um wow   zombies = people/stuff you can kill and not feel bad about it   w…"

rhetrix replied Oct 10, 2011 to Zombies! Whats the obsession with zombies?

53 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Noel

"people assume everyone is like the prevailing majority. . .if you were in the middle…"

rhetrix replied Oct 9, 2011 to Why do people we all know and work with, just "assume" that we believe what they believe? This usually becomes self evident around christmas, when everyone just assumes you are a believer in christ?

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"the Tim Minchin is awesome :)   i think maybe what we think of as "soulmates" are th…"

rhetrix replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do Atheists believe in soulmates (in general)?

161 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"people who post stuff like that are just baiting those who don't agree and pandering…"

rhetrix replied Oct 9, 2011 to What do you ignore and what do you speak up about?

71 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by chris griebert

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service