Brad Snowder's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

""

Brad Snowder replied Aug 26 to This is the irreverent memes and cartoons thread

9 Aug 30
Reply by Marc Poulin

"Stories written about something happening centuries before, fulfilling predictions o…"

Brad Snowder replied Jul 27 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"It took awhile but your question finally got me remembering all those tense times. A…"

Brad Snowder replied Mar 25, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

"I remember a lot of stressful holidays but I eventually told them that everyone has…"

Brad Snowder replied Mar 25, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

"I started challenging their beliefs when I was 8."

Brad Snowder replied Mar 24, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

"I found that my family could just as easily live in denial of my atheism as they can…"

Brad Snowder replied Mar 24, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

"If you want a plain language, sum up the boring, get to the point version, there is…"

Brad Snowder replied Mar 12, 2012 to Which version of Christian Bible to read???

50 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Sepia

"Please don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to be flippant. And I'm for sure not trying…"

Brad Snowder replied Feb 3, 2012 to What is the most interesting thing you know?

156 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Keenan Fry

"Put down the deepak chopra and step away. There is nothing in my quantum book about…"

Brad Snowder replied Feb 3, 2012 to What is the most interesting thing you know?

156 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Keenan Fry

"1. God is mostly hydrogen. 2. The dense primordial goo of the early Universe was imp…"

Brad Snowder replied Feb 1, 2012 to What is the most interesting thing you know?

156 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Keenan Fry

RSS

Forum

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 1 hour ago. 28 Replies

Hello fellow atheists :)

Started by browneyedgirl815 in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 56 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service