Alyson Mitchell's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Because it seems that you follow astrology a little...   I'm a Capricorn, Cancer moo…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 26, 2011 to The most popular zodiac sign of atheists

70 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Regina Haigh

"Awesome. I will use that on my next door-knocker. Just great.    I'd love to hear mo…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 26, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"Okay, I know I'm late to the discussion, but nonetheless:    1) "Atheism" isn't an e…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 26, 2011 to Atheist and science … A challenge to thinking on other topics

109 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Hi! And Welcome! I'm a newbie here, too, but this is an AWESOME community! Enjoy!"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 25, 2011 to ...do you want a pineapple?

53 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Cathy Ross

"I think it's important that the community go "off topic" sometimes. You can't build…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 25, 2011 to (NSFW) Do you find this girl attractive? Why or why not?

195 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Well, for sake of fairness, I'll answer the questions instead of remarking on the ap…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 25, 2011 to (NSFW) Do you find this girl attractive? Why or why not?

195 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Stay far away from Texas. San Fran, Seattle, and Vermont are all pretty good bets.…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 24, 2011 to Best state in the US to move to?

49 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Ann

"No one is saying your beautiful precious Fido isn't a kind, gentle, loving little po…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 24, 2011 to Pitbulls - Threat or Menace? Our blind spot when it comes to this breed

101 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jacob LeMaster

"Piers Anthony, a novelist, is a staunch atheist.    He wrote a series called the "In…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 24, 2011 to Atheist characters in fiction

67 Jan 2
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

"Okay, so I'm eight months late with this comment but...    Vulcans are not atheists.…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 24, 2011 to Atheist characters in fiction

67 Jan 2
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

RSS

Forum

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 19 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 47 Replies

The Angelina Jolie Effect

Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service