Alyson Mitchell's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to think just like this. And then I got tired of defending the (ever shrinkin…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Nov 22, 2011 to Wondering how this point will come across

159 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

"This is a very personal question, and the answer will differ depending on who you as…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 29, 2011 to faithfulness in the relationship- want your views

82 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Has no one mentioned Dexter yet?    Our Dreamy, Delicious, Dastardly, Dark-dwelling…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 28, 2011 to Atheist characters in fiction

67 Jan 2
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

"Hallowe'en originated from Samhain, the harvest festival and Celtic New Year, when p…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 28, 2011 to Does a holiday have to have a religious affiliation to be a holiday?

23 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by rhonda blankenship

"Best part about being atheist? Who's to tell us what we can and can't celebrate?   …"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 28, 2011 to Do we have to believe to enjoy the holidays?

33 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

"Yeah, I've read in a few different books on depression that cold showers help in som…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 28, 2011 to The most popular zodiac sign of atheists

70 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Regina Haigh

"As I always say, even the most stubborn can change their minds. I'm living proof of…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 26, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"And add to that the fact that Biblegod killed something like 3 million people in the…"

Alyson Mitchell replied Oct 26, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"One of my favourite questions is to ask why they bother praying, if their god has a…"

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"I do the same. It's amusing to see the look on their faces when they see my "Bible B…"

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service