Michelle Phelps's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember a time when my husband, Chris, was getting tired of not getting along wit…"

Michelle Phelps replied Nov 14, 2011 to Would you stop a friend?

34 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Andrew Barkley

"it's supposed to say "for jesus" like 4 Gs US or maybe it was only GGGG US but its j…"

Michelle Phelps replied Nov 2, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

""your going to HELL!" my husband's step-dad always says to his daughter "i don't wan…"

Michelle Phelps replied Nov 1, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I really hate "what would jesus do" my grandma is a very big christian, she is so ch…"

Michelle Phelps replied Nov 1, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"My answer to the first question is i wouldnt care which one we lived in because we w…"

Michelle Phelps replied Oct 18, 2011 to Who wants to believe in God?

144 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by mick herman

"I am a very introverted person. I was always very shy and quiet all through school.…"

Michelle Phelps replied Sep 22, 2011 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I watch 'The girl with the dragon tattoo' just a few weeks ago and I really liked it…"

Michelle Phelps replied Sep 20, 2011 to Foreign Movies That Didn't Cry Out For A Remake

9 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"i used to be afraid of ghosts, i remember one time i was watching a movie with my si…"

Michelle Phelps replied Sep 14, 2011 to Ghosts, my irrational fear

43 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Evan Meinel

"thats how my husband, Chris, step dad gets.  His head is so far up the bible's ass h…"

Michelle Phelps replied Sep 3, 2011 to Why do they take it so personally?

18 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Brad Reddekopp

"The boy definitely needs to be in a psychiatric hospital. If he was abused by his fa…"

Michelle Phelps replied Aug 25, 2011 to Children charged with murder… should they be tried as adults?

53 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by H

RSS

Forum

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 1 minute ago. 74 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 44 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 22 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 1 Comment

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service