matt.clerke's Discussions (1,143)

Discussions Replied To (1102) Replies Latest Activity

"Jade, This thread is from 5 years ago (almost to the day)..."

matt.clerke replied Mar 9 to An atheist in a christian environment.

11 Mar 9
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Yes, that's a better way of putting it."

matt.clerke replied Mar 9 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

"Can't deport someone who's not in your country... More seriously though, this is a v…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 9 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"The problem is, they wouldn't be a do-nothing president... they would be in the pock…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 9 to Another Hitler

29 Mar 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ok thanks. Bernie has a good pro-civil rights background too... Better than Hillary'…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 9 to Sen. Bernie Sanders. Closet atheist?

7 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"I disagree. There's numerous crimes that can be committed without requiring the perp…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 7 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

"Not sure about in court, but when we make a statutory declaration in Australia we ar…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 7 to Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was an Atheist.... maybe after his presidency he will…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 7 to Sen. Bernie Sanders. Closet atheist?

7 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

"If you think of a predisposition to believe in a higher power as an evolutionary tra…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 6 to Chimps believe in God?

47 Mar 12
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I think the reason Trump is so popular is that he's independently wealthy... so peop…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 28 to I'll take Trump

128 Mar 5
Reply by Rosella A Alm-Ahearn

RSS

Forum

Private Eye Follows Priest

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

This topic again

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

Are atheist a part of the collective consciousness?

Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 9 hours ago. 20 Replies

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by SteveInCO 12 hours ago. 8 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis on Friday. 4 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service