matt.clerke's Discussions (777)

Discussions Replied To (749) Replies Latest Activity

"Ooh ok, this should be fun! Well as you might of guessed from my degree, I am a bit…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 10 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"Isn't it funny how they always seem to forget parts of their magic book... and when…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 10 to Some serious do-do.

41 Mar 12
Reply by dataguy

"If we had a treaty with the Ukraine to protect its borders, then surely we would bou…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 3 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"My advice would be to keep quiet about being an atheist. Just smile and nod (and the…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 3 to Dealing With Religious Customers At Work

50 Mar 16
Reply by Bouncy Edhel

"What's a peacenik? Why is a conflict between Russia and Ukraine of interest to "the…"

matt.clerke replied Mar 2 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Past a certain point, the spanker will become a spankee."

matt.clerke replied Feb 23 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"Yep... it's bizarre here in Australia too... not allowed to leave school grounds ear…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 19 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"If (and it's a big if) spanking was shown to produce results, I could maybe get behi…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 19 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"This is both true and irrelevant. College and university shouldn't be teaching you j…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 19 to Have We Been Overselling A College Education?

15 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

"INSERT INTO WORLD.CHURCH(church_name, followers, aggravating) VALUES('Catholic Churc…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 13 to god's database

12 Feb 15
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service