matt.clerke's Discussions (913)

Discussions Replied To (877) Replies Latest Activity

"Belle, the increase in odds comes from the fact that the host of the show takes away…"

matt.clerke replied May 14 to For those of you who have never heard of the Monty Hall Problem

32 May 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Doubles? no. You go from 1 in 3 to 1 in 2 chance of winning. Edit: apologies, you a…"

matt.clerke replied May 14 to For those of you who have never heard of the Monty Hall Problem

32 May 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I would promptly shit myself while I try to figure out which gods are real and which…"

matt.clerke replied May 12 to If you woke up tomorrow...

104 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Margolis

"The evidence for gods is, at this point, worthy of an internet meme: "

matt.clerke replied May 10 to Empirical evidence for God?

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Good job Iran, enjoy your second dark age. I feel like the rest of world needs to s…"

matt.clerke replied May 10 to Iran bans spiky haircuts, tattoos and use of sunbeds because they are signs of 'devil-worship'

8 May 10
Reply by matt.clerke

"Careful Emory, you will have the theists thinking we worship cthulhu!"

matt.clerke replied May 5 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

"Here's a list scientific "theories" for your friend to deny: The "theory" of gravit…"

matt.clerke replied May 5 to Theoretically Theorizing about Theories

78 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi Belle, I've looked into The Church of Satan a bit and as you said, basically athe…"

matt.clerke replied May 4 to The Church of Satan

5 May 7
Reply by Unseen

"I'm going to coin a new phrase for this: "TS;DR" (Too Stupid; Didn't Read)"

matt.clerke replied May 3 to Dumb posts

11 May 14
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

"No. To be an atheist, you only need to not be a theist. Being a scientist or not has…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 29 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service