matt.clerke's Discussions (1,189)

Discussions Replied To (1142) Replies Latest Activity

"Not in a system with minimal selection pressure...If everyone does well and a few do…"

matt.clerke replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I think in this case you would drop it from inside the word and put an apostrophe at…"

matt.clerke replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"But the original means to say now and some time in the future... "now and again" sou…"

matt.clerke replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"I doubt they would still do it after 2 or 3 generations unless they still speak Finn…"

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"No, but I'm guessing you would this effect even more pronounced in my Australian acc…"

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"Blatant censorship of a competitor, I assure you :P Are you saying people think "ar…"

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"Hi Unseen,     As a non-US person, I find your electoral college system to be very s…"

matt.clerke replied May 16 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"Are we forex trading or are those 9s repeating? "

matt.clerke replied May 16 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"At a basic level, the image is fine. I'd prefer to see the word thrive removed and n…"

matt.clerke replied May 16 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Hi Belle,      As you know, my mum was a single mum too... I doubt any women will mi…"

matt.clerke replied May 15 to Transgender rights legislation coming 'very shortly'

34 May 15
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service