matt.clerke's Discussions (1,159)

Discussions Replied To (1118) Replies Latest Activity

"When people say "Now and again" instead of "Now and then"."

matt.clerke replied May 15 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"That might be leftover or poorly translated... I have a Finnish friend and she said…"

matt.clerke replied May 15 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"But Unseen, it's artis-anal cheese or beer.... double the pricetag :P Also from wik…"

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"As my advice in the original discussion might suggest, my preference would be confli…"

matt.clerke replied May 15 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Hi Marc, I suppose the ideal situation here is for everyone to believe what they bel…"

matt.clerke replied May 15 to Keeping my mouth shut

17 May 15
Reply by matt.clerke

"I thought both Hillary and Sanders were beating Trump in polls? I'm not in the US so…"

matt.clerke replied May 15 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"I find the premise that a man be charged with a hate crime because his dog offended…"

matt.clerke replied May 11 to Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi salute'

18 May 13
Reply by Unseen

"Or just petition the illuminati?"

matt.clerke replied Apr 28 to Should we stop pursuing scientific investitations while we still can?

22 Apr 29
Reply by Strega

"Yes, this is just silly... 8th graders should be well versed in both the colloquial…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 27 to Teacher Fired For Using the word "Vagina": Censorship Gone Too Far?

15 May 8
Reply by Unseen

"Citation needed... and I count a couple of other statements of fact similarly not ba…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 26 to Is public education the problem rather than the solution? How about home schooling?

6 May 4
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by SteveInCO 6 hours ago. 12 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 hours ago. 8 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics on Saturday. 0 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service