matt.clerke's Discussions (1,235)

Discussions Replied To (1181) Replies Latest Activity

"You know eyewitness testimony isn't impressive as evidence, right? Even from a first…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 20 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"It's sad because I see how intelligent and capable of communication Michael can be.…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 20 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Good stuff, Belle. Make sure you still bring up your concerns with your manager when…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 20 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 Jul 26
Reply by Dr. Bob

"No Problem Belle, my workplaces are a bit different than sales but ultimately, selli…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 20 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 Jul 26
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Hi Belle, I assume by Corporate Bulldogs you mean the kind of ruthless person who st…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 19 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 Jul 26
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Hi Michael,     Thank you for this post. Could you also take some time to respond to…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 19 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"I suppose water is also wet? Also, who is "their" in this statement? The Jews still?…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 18 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Still doesn't make it true. Religious people have been arguing for a while now that…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 18 to Chimps believe in God?

51 Jul 19
Reply by TJ

"It's not just that, though... We vote only for a representative from our area, the U…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Michael, you know throughout this discussion, you have sounded consistently like a n…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service