matt.clerke's Discussions (1,424)

Discussions Replied To (1368) Replies Latest Activity

"That's actually better than I thought... at least it will still be possible to go on…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Us vs Them...whaaaaaaatttt????

19 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"Hi Belle, Welcome to North Korea the new USA! Where Trump's word is the "real" facts…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Are we safe on TA?

13 Feb 7
Reply by CDB

"There, fixed it to say what I think it will mean. If the christians are going to dis…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Leaked Draft of Trump’s Religious Freedom Order Reveals Sweeping Plans to Legalize Discrimination

3 Feb 9
Reply by zoolady

""Since such machines and the simulations they generate are imaginary, neither answer…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 1 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Forming hypotheses for future consideration and study? I'm not saying we ARE in a si…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 1 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"For some reason, the text editor thingy is broken, so please forgive the poor format…"

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Mostly, I'm worried about some friends from Australia living and working in Californ…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 31 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Of which there are none... by definition. Conclusion: This is far, FAR, left wing p…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 30 to Fascism

11 Feb 4
Reply by Simon Paynton

"There's this thing called forgiveness... our hypothetical counselees will likely nee…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 29 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"Yes. The additional partners increase the risk of contracting STIs, therefore the ig…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 29 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service