matt.clerke's Discussions (848)

Discussions Replied To (818) Replies Latest Activity

"Presumably, the children also attend other densely populated places such as malls, c…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 9 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"Are they really still beating that dead horse? Don't they have other arguments?"

matt.clerke replied Feb 9 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"I think they should be able to say no to vaccines, but then they should also be barr…"

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"Indeed. No one wants fetuses to be aborted. The pro-choice side is all about leaving…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 5 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Cute. I guess this is trying to point out that: maybe our current existence is just…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 4 to Three dimentional confirmation bias

6 Feb 4
Reply by matt.clerke

"Sorry, I hope I didn't twist your words. I just meant to say that your position soun…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 3 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I nominate this for "most awkward conversation at the drug store""

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hello and welcome to the pro-choice movement. Your final sentence implies that pro-c…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"What makes you say that? Could we not make some minute adjustment to some constant o…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 22 to You think there's a multiverse?

58 Feb 13
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Please explain how you arrived at this conclusion? I don't see how it logically foll…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 21 to You think there's a multiverse?

58 Feb 13
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by archaeopteryx 9 hours ago. 4 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 20 hours ago. 3 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor yesterday. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Dr. Bob 19 hours ago. 11 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Emily Mackenzie 2 hours ago. 37 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

The Purpose of Atheism

Posted by Pope Beanie on May 22, 2015 at 8:35pm 0 Comments

Acceptance

Posted by Belle Rose on May 16, 2015 at 4:14am 4 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service