matt.clerke's Discussions (733)

Discussions Replied To (709) Replies Latest Activity

"What bible are you reading? Skeptics Annotated bible calls it a "Firmament" Just f…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 9, 2011 to What I believe

73 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

"Thanks for that, The single thread discussion was awful. With a proper forum post we…"

73 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

"I have two things to say here. First, I disagree, I think reasonable doubt is cause…"

73 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

"I believe I did... in the same way I can now drive my car sanely and yet still jump…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 8, 2011 to FPS... Will there be an evolution to something more cerebral and less violent?

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"I recall a James Bond game on the Nintendo 64 in which a cheat would actually change…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 8, 2011 to FPS... Will there be an evolution to something more cerebral and less violent?

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"What makes you think there is good and evil (as moral extremes). I don't. I borrow a…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 8, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Probably not many... We went to Christmas carols at the local church but they were j…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 8, 2011 to My Ex Wife is all the sudden a christian

96 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

"Actually that's not a fair statement... I was raised without religion(as in, I had n…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 8, 2011 to My Ex Wife is all the sudden a christian

96 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

"God must be a such a prick.....gives some people a free ticket into heaven and not o…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 8, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011

"The fibonacchi series goes like this: You missed the three in the sequence you descr…"

1046 Aug 14, 2011

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 10 minutes ago. 133 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.