matt.clerke's Discussions (777)

Discussions Replied To (749) Replies Latest Activity

"Blue pill / red pill*"

matt.clerke replied Oct 19, 2011 to Who wants to believe in God?

144 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by mick herman

"Well that's a double negative, so they are saying that they DID come from an ape!"

matt.clerke replied Oct 18, 2011 to Would the religious community accept evolution as a fact if it didn't apply to humans?

12 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"its the negative impact part that does it for me."

matt.clerke replied Oct 17, 2011 to Converting....

19 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Tex

"You sound like a reasonable person. This is my main reason for debating and discussi…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 17, 2011 to Who wants to believe in God?

144 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by mick herman

"I'm almost certain that god LOVES lesbians....in the carnal flesh on flesh way anywa…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 16, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"My theory is since it is all rubbish, they just pick and choose the bits they like.…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 16, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"Mike Glickman basically summed up what I wanted to say...so now, I will just think a…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 16, 2011 to Christian Assumptions. thoughts please? (ps, i'm new here)

51 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Boatman

"Just a theory but, I see starting a business as entering a contract with the communi…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 6, 2011 to Refusing Service as a Business Owner on Ethical Grounds

45 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Trish E. Harmon

"anti-theism is probably easier to express through costume than atheism. Marc's zombi…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 5, 2011 to HALLOWEEN: what's an Atheist to do??

39 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

"I also enjoy shooting them... It's something about their brainlessness that just mak…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 5, 2011 to Zombies! Whats the obsession with zombies?

53 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Noel

RSS

Forum

Agnostic Apoplectics

Started by Richard Ahearn in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Richard Ahearn 22 minutes ago. 17 Replies

we are stupid

Started by Belle Rose in Conservation and Environmental Issues. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

ex-muslim saying hello

Started by TheVoids in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service