matt.clerke's Discussions (1,424)

Discussions Replied To (1368) Replies Latest Activity

"Poe's Law is exactly why you should use to denote the end of your sarcasm."

matt.clerke replied Feb 9 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 Mar 26
Reply by Unseen

"You asked, I answered. It's a big issue to me when someone is pro-"restricted rights…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 7 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 Mar 26
Reply by Unseen

"Well, this thread devolved quickly... Also, CDB is right: You guys need to make use…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 7 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 Mar 26
Reply by Unseen

"It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, most of the current "hot button" issue…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 6 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 Mar 26
Reply by Unseen

"Ah, I see... Please consider ending your sarcastic statements with to indicate that…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 6 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 Mar 26
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Belle, never heard of RAD before, but single mothers of boys all inevitably have…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 5 to RAD

9 Feb 8
Reply by Unseen

"I find him to be catholic, and right wing, and so I find myself frequently disagreei…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 5 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 Mar 26
Reply by Unseen

"What are the criteria to impeach? He's been very reckless with his executive orders,…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"UPDATE: Not sure if this would even make the news in the US, but Australian Prime Mi…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I assume you're talking about the pill? There are several other methods which may wo…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Us vs Them...whaaaaaaatttt????

19 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

The Rise of Existence/Cosmos/Creation

Started by Andrew Brown in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 30 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Raided

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

New Solution for Plastic Waste?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 12 hours ago. 9 Replies

Blog Posts

The First Lie

Posted by Andrew Brown on April 24, 2017 at 12:46pm 7 Comments

13 April

Posted by Noon Alif on April 24, 2017 at 7:08am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service