matt.clerke's Discussions (1,291)

Discussions Replied To (1235) Replies Latest Activity

"I could ask you the same question... Allow me to reiterate: I don't care what you be…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 8 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"To be fair, european culture (with its two gender roles) was colonising the world wh…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 8 to Native American gender roles

5 Sep 8
Reply by matt.clerke

"I'm unsure what point I was supposed to make. Michael, please edit your post so I ca…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 8 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"What about the scenario I brought up in which I create a virtual world, populated wi…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 7 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"No, but you do need a logical contradiction if you want to assert as fact that somet…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 7 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"I don't believe they exist because of a lack of evidence. I don't necessarily believ…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 6 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"Since you seem to be talking about a specific definition of god, which is logically…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 6 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"Fixed it for you. Society didn't violate their rights, people did. The problem in th…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 6 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"Are rights any less legitimate/real if they are legislated? Rights are one of the be…"

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"I didn't say the system wasn't poorly implemented... it is the government, after all…"

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 24 Replies

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 16 hours ago. 7 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service