matt.clerke's Discussions (1,239)

Discussions Replied To (1183) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds to me like the voting system in the US is the problem. You don't have any kin…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 31 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"As best I can tell, Daniel 9 was written in the 2nd century BC and predicts events i…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 28 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"I realise that's probably a typo but that's brilliant. Exactly what the FSM would ac…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 28 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"I've heard from numerous sources that several prophecies were written after the alle…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 26 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"The church is a business which sometimes runs charities. People see the charities an…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 26 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 Jul 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"And yet you provide no citation. Are we expected to just accept that this prophecy i…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 25 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"As I said in reply to a similar comment elsewhere, we don't see these things happeni…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 21 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"The point of debating isn't to change your opponents mind, it's to change the minds…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 21 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Citation needed (and I do mean scientific research, not theological) Michael, I've…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 21 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Well, I don't see these signs in ANY church.... if I did, I would certainly reconsid…"

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service