matt.clerke's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (866) Replies Latest Activity

"Gravity is attraction, over distance, between masses. Are you saying gravity isn't a…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 14 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions?

25 Jun 14
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Belle, One of the youtube channels I follow is "Growing Your Greens" by John Khol…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 14 to Will becoming a vegan save our planet?

34 Jun 15
Reply by Unseen

"I wouldn't say it's correct... just "not wrong". Saying it is correct has positive c…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 10 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

"Well he's technically not wrong. Humans HAVE been around for at least 5000 years...…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 9 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

" I didn't force the church to protect pedophiles, they did that all on their own."

matt.clerke replied Jun 1 to Is Atheism an Idea?

118 Jun 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The experiments and data were insufficient to make such claims. The scientists were…"

matt.clerke replied May 31 to What, for you, is Science?

87 Jun 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"At the risk of sounding like a horribly clichéd broken record: atheism is the lack o…"

matt.clerke replied May 28 to Is Atheism an Idea?

118 Jun 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Can't spell "apatheist" without "atheist"."

matt.clerke replied May 25 to Babies Are Not Born Atheists

90 Jul 1

"I don't believe in butchers! Adam and Eve, not Adam and Cleave. Seriously though, a…"

matt.clerke replied May 17 to "It's not Adam and Steve, it's Adam and Eve"

36 Jul 1
Reply by Kirk LeFou

"Belle, the increase in odds comes from the fact that the host of the show takes away…"

matt.clerke replied May 14 to For those of you who have never heard of the Monty Hall Problem

32 May 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service