matt.clerke's Discussions (1,364)

Discussions Replied To (1308) Replies Latest Activity

"Right, you are talking about organised criminals. There are also dis-organised crimi…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 24, 2015 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

32 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I'm afraid I have to disagree. Atheism leads me to no such action. Skepticism and eg…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23, 2015 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Given the topic of the thread (is Harris/Dawkins racist/sexist?), it's reasonable fo…"

38 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Some would say it was actually a (loosely) coded offer for sex. Even if this is the…"

38 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Control is not necessarily a ban. Control of registration, permits, etc can all go a…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23, 2015 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

32 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That would be an indictment against the law, not against Dawkins. If you were drunk…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 22, 2015 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"How well it appeals to anyone is irrelevant. Not appealing to women is not sexism."

matt.clerke replied Jun 22, 2015 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Belle, the women in my life are precisely equal to the men in my life, both by my ow…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 22, 2015 to I have a question for you about empowerment

37 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Ed

"That's fundamentally correct. However, it's easier and probably cheaper to try to mi…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 22, 2015 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

32 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Because the alternative is to turn males into some kind of second class, where they…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 21, 2015 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Forum

How do you define God?

Started by Belle Rose in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by matt.clerke 7 minutes ago. 19 Replies

The Abyss of Online Degree Options

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

My walking partner is a sex offender

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by matt.clerke yesterday. 20 Replies

Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 14 minutes ago. 14 Replies

A brave new adventure

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ on Sunday. 9 Replies

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service