matt.clerke's Discussions (1,236)

Discussions Replied To (1182) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I'd be looking at quotes from The Satanic Bible: When in another’s lair…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 4 to Daughter has to write 3 things about Religion

25 Aug 11
Reply by Carver Anderson

"Ask her about the specifics of being catholic: When she takes that cracker, does it…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 4 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

57 3 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I assume you're in high school? My advice is don't bother. Learn his curriculum as a…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 3 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"Lack of rational opposition."

matt.clerke replied Aug 3 to If prostitution should be legal, then should propositioning for paid sex be legal, too?

20 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"Fascinating. Michael, have you ever considered starting your own church? since appar…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 1 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Oh how sad, your left wing party is anti-prostitution. Since you've not asked any qu…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 31 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"Again, they don't argue against it either. "

matt.clerke replied Jul 31 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"I think you mean "tread". Why should we be careful not to offend something we don't…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 31 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"How do you crucify someone if not on a cross? How was Jesus killed in the original g…"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Sounds to me like the voting system in the US is the problem. You don't have any kin…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 31 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service