matt.clerke's Discussions (1,294)

Discussions Replied To (1238) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed. In fact, if we send everyone to university for under-grad degree, then under…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 20 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"No, I've never been religious. I presume this is a pointed question, intended to get…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 20 to Worse than death

15 Sep 23
Reply by daughterofkarl

"From the point of view of government policy, aren't we all?"

matt.clerke replied Sep 19 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"What about them? They go on to live their lives without wasting years of it trying t…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 19 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"This is a common "argument" made by theists against atheism. It is erroneous for the…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 19 to A post found on 'THE WORST atrocities in human history'. Is it misrepresented?

5 Sep 20
Reply by TJ

""the silent majority" doesn't appear very silent in this picture."

matt.clerke replied Sep 18 to Some "transitional species"

14 Sep 26
Reply by TJ

"It depends. Do you have enough selection-based schools to service the current level…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 18 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"The main issue I have is that all the nitty gritty details, like you mention, are ba…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 13 to Micheal - Your chance to explain what you believe

4 Sep 13
Reply by TJ

"Hi Mike,     I agree with TJ. It sounds like you are depressed. Get yourself to your…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 12 to Purpose of Life

14 Sep 17
Reply by Belle Rose

"Hi TJ,     Michael is apparently quite well-read on christian theology. Part of the…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 12 to Micheal - Your chance to explain what you believe

4 Sep 13
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service