matt.clerke's Discussions (892)

Discussions Replied To (861) Replies Latest Activity

"So on one hand you agree that businesses shouldn't be burdened with excess costs, bu…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 15 to A fairness issue

59 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"It's hard to convey sarcasm with text. I sometimes use </sarcasm> at the end t…"

59 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Are you suggesting there aren't good reasons for this discrepancy? If not, why menti…"

59 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Started reading the AAUW page. Stopped pretty quickly when I saw the following two q…"

59 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Presumably you have read your sources, yet you were unable to answer the question of…"

59 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Gravity is attraction, over distance, between masses. Are you saying gravity isn't a…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 14 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions?

25 Jun 14
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Belle, One of the youtube channels I follow is "Growing Your Greens" by John Khol…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 14 to Will becoming a vegan save our planet?

34 Jun 15
Reply by Unseen

"I wouldn't say it's correct... just "not wrong". Saying it is correct has positive c…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 10 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

"Well he's technically not wrong. Humans HAVE been around for at least 5000 years...…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 9 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

" I didn't force the church to protect pedophiles, they did that all on their own."

matt.clerke replied Jun 1 to Is Atheism an Idea?

118 Jun 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service