matt.clerke's Discussions (1,388)

Discussions Replied To (1331) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, absolutely fascinating... It's not that you think that God stepped in and hel…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 19 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"It doesn't. Your feelings about something has no bearing on its existence."

matt.clerke replied Jan 19 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I'm pretty sure there's a type of lizard that does this to... even to the point that…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 18 to Immaculate conception!!

6 Jan 23
Reply by Pope Beanie

"There's no appeal. We just don't believe in one more god than you don't believe in.…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 18 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I'm having some trouble understanding. What exactly do you mean by "probabilistic b…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 16 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"What about that christian man you were seeing? Here's the timeline of events from my…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to An interesting argument against oral contraception

16 Jan 16
Reply by TJ

"I'm at work so I'm not going to watch it, but I'm assuming it's about how the pill a…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to An interesting argument against oral contraception

16 Jan 16
Reply by TJ

"Ok, I'll have a go, if you want."

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to So....are we seriously doing this?

7 Jan 15
Reply by Belle Rose

"How many theists has this actually worked on? I'm guessing none."

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Is English your first language? You seem to have a very poor grasp of how it should…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to ★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

38 Jan 21
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 17 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 37 minutes ago. 30 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 33 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service