matt.clerke's Discussions (1,402)

Discussions Replied To (1345) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, most of the current "hot button" issue…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 6 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"Ah, I see... Please consider ending your sarcastic statements with to indicate that…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 6 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Belle, never heard of RAD before, but single mothers of boys all inevitably have…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 5 to RAD

9 Feb 8
Reply by Unseen

"I find him to be catholic, and right wing, and so I find myself frequently disagreei…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 5 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"What are the criteria to impeach? He's been very reckless with his executive orders,…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"UPDATE: Not sure if this would even make the news in the US, but Australian Prime Mi…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I assume you're talking about the pill? There are several other methods which may wo…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Us vs Them...whaaaaaaatttt????

19 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"That's actually better than I thought... at least it will still be possible to go on…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Us vs Them...whaaaaaaatttt????

19 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"Hi Belle, Welcome to North Korea the new USA! Where Trump's word is the "real" facts…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Are we safe on TA?

13 Feb 7
Reply by CDB

"There, fixed it to say what I think it will mean. If the christians are going to dis…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 2 to Leaked Draft of Trump’s Religious Freedom Order Reveals Sweeping Plans to Legalize Discrimination

3 Feb 9
Reply by zoolady

RSS

Forum

Started by Jake LaFort in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 30 minutes ago. 13 Replies

Poem: Clergy

Started by Fred Hampton in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Gregg RThomas yesterday. 1 Reply

Ernesto Che' Guevara

Started by Fred Hampton in Quotes. Last reply by Unseen 52 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Fred Hampton Is New Here

Started by Fred Hampton in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Fred Hampton on Tuesday. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

World War 2

Posted by Andrew Brown on March 30, 2017 at 3:30pm 2 Comments

I am Ayaz Nizami

Posted by Noon Alif on March 27, 2017 at 10:30am 15 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service