matt.clerke's Discussions (1,189)

Discussions Replied To (1142) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, you know throughout this discussion, you have sounded consistently like a n…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 2 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I didn't know who Mike Pence was until reading the comments here. I'm not really sur…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Would you say you are an old earth creationist? Do you agree with science on the age…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 6 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Considering I've been talking to flat earthers (who are typically christian creation…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 5 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Why does everyone state this and then make the assumption that it was the people vot…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 27 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

105 13 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"How quaint. 5+ hours for me here in South Australia. Then again, Australian states a…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 27 to I don't understand Brexit

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"My understanding is that the EU is a set of trade partnerships and open border polic…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 26 to I don't understand Brexit

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Hi Wassabi, Sounds like you're a deist. i.e. believe in a deity which doesn't interv…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 16 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"People use poles for fishing. i.e. fishing poles."

matt.clerke replied Jun 2 to Are atheists a part of the collective consciousness?

48 Jul 6
Reply by TJ

"Have you watched the video? Full grown gorilla drags the boy around at high speed...…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 2 to Monkey Business

82 Jun 26
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service