matt.clerke's Discussions (1,290)

Discussions Replied To (1234) Replies Latest Activity

"I never understood how insurance companies won't pay out for "acts of god"... isn't…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 5 to Acts of God

28 Oct 10
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"It's a culture where the leaders do everything they can to protect the image and rep…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 3 to Does Catholicism have a culture?

19 Oct 12
Reply by Chris

"LOL. Wouldn't the correct term be canine "breedist"? Since your are prejudiced again…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 29 to What is the most dangerous large mammal in the US (besides humans)? You'll probably guess wrong.

21 Oct 3
Reply by TJ

"I'm confused by the wording: When was the article from the Economist published? If i…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 22 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27
Reply by TJ

"I'm so sorry to hear about your son. It may be that your ex-husbands behaviour is co…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 21 to Worse than death

15 Sep 23
Reply by daughterofkarl

"Yes, maybe it would be better to group students by development rather than age."

matt.clerke replied Sep 20 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"Indeed. In fact, if we send everyone to university for under-grad degree, then under…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 20 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"No, I've never been religious. I presume this is a pointed question, intended to get…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 20 to Worse than death

15 Sep 23
Reply by daughterofkarl

"From the point of view of government policy, aren't we all?"

matt.clerke replied Sep 19 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"What about them? They go on to live their lives without wasting years of it trying t…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 19 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service