matt.clerke's Discussions (1,267)

Discussions Replied To (1211) Replies Latest Activity

"No, but you do need a logical contradiction if you want to assert as fact that somet…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 7 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"I don't believe they exist because of a lack of evidence. I don't necessarily believ…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 6 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"Since you seem to be talking about a specific definition of god, which is logically…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 6 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"Fixed it for you. Society didn't violate their rights, people did. The problem in th…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 6 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"Are rights any less legitimate/real if they are legislated? Rights are one of the be…"

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"I didn't say the system wasn't poorly implemented... it is the government, after all…"

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"Never heard of scholarships? The more intelligent ARE provided with more resources..…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 5 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"Interesting topic, Dr Bob. At many levels, inequality between humans is, as you say,…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 5 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"The alien equivalent of laughter just ran through my head."

matt.clerke replied Aug 29 to What would aliens find strangest about Earth?

42 Sep 6
Reply by TJ

"Are you saying that every distinct belief manifests it's own distinct behaviour (i.e…"

matt.clerke replied Aug 25 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service