matt.clerke's Discussions (923)

Discussions Replied To (885) Replies Latest Activity

"Australian football is doing fine. has 4 quarters, so lots of advertising space duri…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Personally I prefer the stop-and-go nature of the US NFL, it gives more a chance to…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"To antagonize the pro-gun-control crowd, no doubt. That's how it reads to me anyway."

matt.clerke replied Jul 6 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

13 Aug 16
Reply by susan

"You do come up with some odd topics... I assume you are asking what, if anything, wo…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 2 to What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

11 Jul 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I can only assume so, Unseen."

matt.clerke replied Jun 29 to The Problem of Omniscience

72 Aug 23
Reply by Mith Barnes

"Broken clocks are right twice a day, Belle. Not that Unseen is a broken clock, but h…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

72 Aug 23
Reply by Mith Barnes

"It could be that God exists in higher dimensional space. i.e. we have 3 space dimens…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

72 Aug 23
Reply by Mith Barnes

"Right, you are talking about organised criminals. There are also dis-organised crimi…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 24 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"I'm afraid I have to disagree. Atheism leads me to no such action. Skepticism and eg…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Given the topic of the thread (is Harris/Dawkins racist/sexist?), it's reasonable fo…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service