matt.clerke's Discussions (1,159)

Discussions Replied To (1118) Replies Latest Activity

"Not really. Engineers can do in an afternoon what evolution would do in hundreds of…"

matt.clerke replied May 26 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"You don't, and the fact that you need to ask shows you don't understand the process.…"

matt.clerke replied May 26 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"In the same way a puddle perfectly fills a pot hole in the road. They appear perfect…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I vaguely remember hearing that every human has 43 or so random mutations. All appar…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Michael, are you aware of the concept of a question? It's a sentence which prompts t…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I think we've had a discussion like this before.... and my answer remains the same..…"

matt.clerke replied May 25 to A new Bible for the new millenium

8 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"I have no idea what the difference is. "

matt.clerke replied May 25 to Fashion meet philosophy

10 May 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"Depends how you define "teaching" then. I'm not sure if I'm learning anything, but w…"

matt.clerke replied May 25 to Fashion meet philosophy

10 May 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"Sounds like your irony sense was tingling."

matt.clerke replied May 22 to The real danger to children

26 May 28
Reply by _Robert_

"I couldn't find a question or discussion topic so I'm just answering as many questio…"

matt.clerke replied May 22 to Fashion meet philosophy

10 May 27
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service