matt.clerke's Discussions (825)

Discussions Replied To (796) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting you should mention that, I mention something similar in my post below. L…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 12 to An ethical problem

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"You are right, this question is not as simple as it seems. I would say no, it is not…"

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I think the point of Unseen's post is to make us question that. Does it really chang…"

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Why are you so adversarial.... the thread is right there for everyone to read. I sai…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 12 to I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

"Virgil, I'm not sure what you are asking me to do here... Are you saying you support…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 11 to I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

"Maybe the US will be forced to change its torture policy?"

matt.clerke replied Feb 10 to I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

"People saw it. It's easy to dismiss 100 school children being raped and murdered if…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 9 to I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

"Presumably, the children also attend other densely populated places such as malls, c…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 9 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"Are they really still beating that dead horse? Don't they have other arguments?"

matt.clerke replied Feb 9 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"I think they should be able to say no to vaccines, but then they should also be barr…"

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

RSS

Forum

Dr. Oz finally getting his due

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Books to read in 2015

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

Skepticon (Or Other Atheist Type of Events)

Started by Peter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Another philosophical question...

Started by Belle Rose in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service