matt.clerke's Discussions (1,364)

Discussions Replied To (1308) Replies Latest Activity

"There's no appeal. We just don't believe in one more god than you don't believe in.…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 18 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 yesterday
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I'm having some trouble understanding. What exactly do you mean by "probabilistic b…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 16 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

27 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"What about that christian man you were seeing? Here's the timeline of events from my…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to An interesting argument against oral contraception

16 Jan 16
Reply by TJ

"I'm at work so I'm not going to watch it, but I'm assuming it's about how the pill a…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to An interesting argument against oral contraception

16 Jan 16
Reply by TJ

"Ok, I'll have a go, if you want."

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to So....are we seriously doing this?

7 Jan 15
Reply by Belle Rose

"How many theists has this actually worked on? I'm guessing none."

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

27 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Is English your first language? You seem to have a very poor grasp of how it should…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to ★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

38 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Sorry, Dr Bob. It was just a hypothetical example."

matt.clerke replied Jan 15 to ★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

38 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think there has been a culture of stupidity, starting in primary and/or secondary…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 12 to It's hard to know where to start

53 on Saturday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Strega, did you review this post, too? http://www.thinkatheist.com/forum/topics/new-…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 12 to ★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

38 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

How do you define God?

Started by Belle Rose in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 21 Replies

The Abyss of Online Degree Options

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

My walking partner is a sex offender

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by matt.clerke on Sunday. 20 Replies

Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 14 Replies

A brave new adventure

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ on Sunday. 9 Replies

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service