matt.clerke's Discussions (1,178)

Discussions Replied To (1137) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Belle, I assume by Corporate Bulldogs you mean the kind of ruthless person who st…"

matt.clerke replied on Tuesday to Corporate Bulldogs

23 on Thursday
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Hi Michael,     Thank you for this post. Could you also take some time to respond to…"

matt.clerke replied on Tuesday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 22 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I suppose water is also wet? Also, who is "their" in this statement? The Jews still?…"

matt.clerke replied on Monday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 22 hours ago

"Still doesn't make it true. Religious people have been arguing for a while now that…"

matt.clerke replied on Monday to Chimps believe in God?

51 on Tuesday
Reply by TJ

"It's not just that, though... We vote only for a representative from our area, the U…"

matt.clerke replied on Monday to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 on Wednesday

"Michael, you know throughout this discussion, you have sounded consistently like a n…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 22 hours ago

"I didn't know who Mike Pence was until reading the comments here. I'm not really sur…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 on Wednesday

"Would you say you are an old earth creationist? Do you agree with science on the age…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 6 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Considering I've been talking to flat earthers (who are typically christian creation…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 5 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Why does everyone state this and then make the assumption that it was the people vot…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 27 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

102 Jul 16
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Sunday School

Loading… Loading feed

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!