matt.clerke's Discussions (1,063)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an interesting question... If we go with "market forces" to determine the co…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 20 to If it would save just one life

34 Jan 27
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"As an Australian, I was probably asleep. No doubt I will hear about it through many…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 14 to State of the Union

29 Jan 17
Reply by TJ

"If you mean a copy of quran, I'm sure you could negotiate for a copy to be included…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 7 to Who else thinks the numerology advertisements on this site are really ironic?

20 Jan 11
Reply by Karmelita Straight

"I'm at work, maybe the proxy server blocks the ads?"

matt.clerke replied Jan 7 to Who else thinks the numerology advertisements on this site are really ironic?

20 Jan 11

"Regardless, please consider counselling with a social worker or psychologist... what…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 3 to Purpose

15 Jan 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I don't seem to have them anymore... maybe our admin got tired of being told about m…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 3 to Who else thinks the numerology advertisements on this site are really ironic?

20 Jan 11

"I like the muslim dating site ads.... sure, I'd love to find a nice muslim woman to…"

matt.clerke replied Jan 3 to Who else thinks the numerology advertisements on this site are really ironic?

20 Jan 11

"Apparently they forgot to cleanse the religion section..."

matt.clerke replied Dec 23, 2015 to School Systems vs Teaching of Evolution

15 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by SteveInCO

"I disagree. I assume Buddha went into more detail, can you explain how suffering ari…"

matt.clerke replied Dec 21, 2015 to Buddhism For Atheists

38 Jan 28
Reply by Unseen

"Rent prices tie into property prices... increased demand in an area (big city + lots…"

matt.clerke replied Dec 17, 2015 to Desperate times call for desperate measures :-)

19 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by TJ

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

1400 years of human right violation

Posted by proudAthiest on February 11, 2016 at 9:30pm 4 Comments

Gravitational waves

Posted by Davis Goodman on February 11, 2016 at 11:30am 7 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service