matt.clerke's Discussions (1,287)

Discussions Replied To (1231) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David,     Sadly, Australia is very similar to the US. Queensland in particular i…"

matt.clerke replied Nov 6 to Teacher Employment Discrimination Based on OffDuty Lawful Sexual Practices/Expression

2 Nov 14
Reply by David Mech

"And yet, we are told by many "christians" that we will go to hell and be punished fo…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 16 to Your view on my response on what an atheist said 2 me:

11 Oct 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"In a world with an abundance of "secrets" exposed... I think we will cease to care a…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 16 to Hacking Happens: Describe Life When We Have Few If Any Secrets

10 Oct 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Trumps secret plan: Make America Great Again (for big business) ???? Profit! "

matt.clerke replied Oct 12 to Donald vs. Bill

21 Oct 15
Reply by Unseen

"On the other hand, non-monogamy is a thing... is it possible they had an agreement i…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 11 to Donald vs. Bill

21 Oct 15
Reply by Unseen

"If the best argument against Hillary that Trump has is that her husband has been inv…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 11 to Donald vs. Bill

21 Oct 15
Reply by Unseen

"Building on what TJ has said: Perhaps we could define consciousness as the conceptua…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 5 to Describing Consciousness

163 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"I never understood how insurance companies won't pay out for "acts of god"... isn't…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 5 to Acts of God

28 Oct 10
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"It's a culture where the leaders do everything they can to protect the image and rep…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 3 to Does Catholicism have a culture?

19 Oct 12
Reply by Chris

"LOL. Wouldn't the correct term be canine "breedist"? Since your are prejudiced again…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 29 to What is the most dangerous large mammal in the US (besides humans)? You'll probably guess wrong.

21 Oct 3
Reply by TJ

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service