matt.clerke's Discussions (820)

Discussions Replied To (791) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think that is stunning unless you are assuming a linear relationship between…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 16 to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

78 Feb 23
Reply by Tim Palmer

"How else would we cut our boxes? Seriously though, knives and such have significant…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 16 to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

78 Feb 23
Reply by Tim Palmer

"On this note: humans will actually develop their own language very quickly in the ab…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I feel prostitution should be fully legalized and regulated. Having grey (or darker)…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 15 to Dealing with prostitution

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"Capitalism - not even once!"

matt.clerke replied Feb 15 to An ethical problem

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Interesting you should mention that, I mention something similar in my post below. L…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 12 to An ethical problem

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"You are right, this question is not as simple as it seems. I would say no, it is not…"

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I think the point of Unseen's post is to make us question that. Does it really chang…"

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Why are you so adversarial.... the thread is right there for everyone to read. I sai…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 12 to I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

"Virgil, I'm not sure what you are asking me to do here... Are you saying you support…"

matt.clerke replied Feb 11 to I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service