matt.clerke's Discussions (1,140)

Discussions Replied To (1099) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't find a question or discussion topic so I'm just answering as many questio…"

matt.clerke replied May 22 to Fashion meet philosophy

10 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Sadly, I think the religious ability to perform mental gymnastics will draw out that…"

matt.clerke replied May 22 to Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

23 12 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"I haven't seen any evidence to contradict it. Isn't there already other words to des…"

matt.clerke replied May 19 to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 May 21
Reply by SteveInCO

"Isn't that covered under "Lunatic"?"

matt.clerke replied May 17 to Who Was Jesus, Really??

87 May 21
Reply by SteveInCO

"You're saying all cheese is "just cheese", leaving no room for recognition of the sk…"

matt.clerke replied May 17 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

132 6 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"What part of that do you deny is present in reality? Do you agree that genetic mutat…"

matt.clerke replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

85 2 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Maybe you misunderstood me... I meant evolution, the process, is an emergent behavio…"

matt.clerke replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

85 2 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Not in a system with minimal selection pressure...If everyone does well and a few do…"

85 2 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think in this case you would drop it from inside the word and put an apostrophe at…"

matt.clerke replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

132 6 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"But the original means to say now and some time in the future... "now and again" sou…"

matt.clerke replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

132 6 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service