matt.clerke's Discussions (1,179)

Discussions Replied To (1137) Replies Latest Activity

"As I said in reply to a similar comment elsewhere, we don't see these things happeni…"

matt.clerke replied on Friday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

215 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"The point of debating isn't to change your opponents mind, it's to change the minds…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

32 11 hours ago
Reply by FormerlyBornAgain

"Citation needed (and I do mean scientific research, not theological) Michael, I've…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

215 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Well, I don't see these signs in ANY church.... if I did, I would certainly reconsid…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

215 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"I'm being generous and taking this as a sentence on it's own. Once again, my youth i…"

215 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"I have no idea why this is even remotely relevant. Why should we care if your allege…"

matt.clerke replied on Wednesday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

215 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"You know eyewitness testimony isn't impressive as evidence, right? Even from a first…"

matt.clerke replied on Wednesday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

215 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"It's sad because I see how intelligent and capable of communication Michael can be.…"

215 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Good stuff, Belle. Make sure you still bring up your concerns with your manager when…"

matt.clerke replied on Wednesday to Corporate Bulldogs

23 on Thursday
Reply by Jake LaFort

"No Problem Belle, my workplaces are a bit different than sales but ultimately, selli…"

matt.clerke replied on Wednesday to Corporate Bulldogs

23 on Thursday
Reply by Jake LaFort

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Vela - the sails

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 24, 2016 at 11:00am 3 Comments

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by