matt.clerke's Discussions (1,357)

Discussions Replied To (1301) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, absolutely fascinating... It's not that you think that God stepped in and hel…"

matt.clerke replied 17 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

56 57 minutes ago
Reply by Dustin Eveland

"It doesn't. Your feelings about something has no bearing on its existence."

matt.clerke replied 17 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

56 57 minutes ago
Reply by Dustin Eveland

"I'm pretty sure there's a type of lizard that does this to... even to the point that…"

matt.clerke replied yesterday to Immaculate conception!!

3 12 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

"There's no appeal. We just don't believe in one more god than you don't believe in.…"

matt.clerke replied yesterday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

56 57 minutes ago
Reply by Dustin Eveland

"I'm having some trouble understanding. What exactly do you mean by "probabilistic b…"

matt.clerke replied on Monday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

24 11 hours ago
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"What about that christian man you were seeing? Here's the timeline of events from my…"

matt.clerke replied on Sunday to An interesting argument against oral contraception

16 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"I'm at work so I'm not going to watch it, but I'm assuming it's about how the pill a…"

matt.clerke replied on Sunday to An interesting argument against oral contraception

16 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"Ok, I'll have a go, if you want."

matt.clerke replied on Sunday to So....are we seriously doing this?

7 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"How many theists has this actually worked on? I'm guessing none."

matt.clerke replied on Sunday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

24 11 hours ago
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Is English your first language? You seem to have a very poor grasp of how it should…"

matt.clerke replied on Sunday to ★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

29 on Sunday
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service