matt.clerke's Discussions (831)

Discussions Replied To (802) Replies Latest Activity

"Not necessarily. If we provide it with realistic inputs, there's no way it could tel…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to The impossibility of AI

33 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Given that they have two wikipedia articles, I would suggest they are two different…"

matt.clerke replied on Wednesday to What is the difference between ethics and morals?

53 20 minutes ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"What about if we can produce an accurate model of someones brain in a simulation? If…"

matt.clerke replied on Wednesday to The impossibility of AI

33 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"First of all, your not dead, nor dying. There are a couple of ways to handle a situa…"

matt.clerke replied on Wednesday to I Think I'm Dead... Advice?

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"No Cheese? sounds suspiciously vegan to me."

matt.clerke replied Apr 19 to Wicca

16 Apr 19
Reply by matt.clerke

"Harmless(er) in and of itself than other woo/religions. The harm comes from its supp…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 19 to Wicca

16 Apr 19
Reply by matt.clerke

"Yes, but I have a hard time believing that is a common practice in any social groups…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 15 to A discussion about rape - being forced to marry after violence

7 Apr 16
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think for the most part, this is their fight to have. All we can really do to help…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 14 to A discussion about rape - being forced to marry after violence

7 Apr 16
Reply by Belle Rose

"Is the tree able to reproduce asexually or at least without cross pollination? If no…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 12 to The Last Man - A debate about environmental ethics

9 Apr 13
Reply by James Cox

"Good point Dr Bob. I think we identify ourselves as Atheists because religion seems…"

matt.clerke replied Apr 8 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 18 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com