matt.clerke's Discussions (901)

Discussions Replied To (865) Replies Latest Activity

"Australian football is doing fine. has 4 quarters, so lots of advertising space duri…"

matt.clerke replied 4 minutes ago to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

10 4 minutes ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Personally I prefer the stop-and-go nature of the US NFL, it gives more a chance to…"

matt.clerke replied 9 minutes ago to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

10 4 minutes ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"To antagonize the pro-gun-control crowd, no doubt. That's how it reads to me anyway."

matt.clerke replied 6 hours ago to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"You do come up with some odd topics... I assume you are asking what, if anything, wo…"

matt.clerke replied on Friday to What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

11 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I can only assume so, Unseen."

matt.clerke replied Jun 29 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Broken clocks are right twice a day, Belle. Not that Unseen is a broken clock, but h…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"It could be that God exists in higher dimensional space. i.e. we have 3 space dimens…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Right, you are talking about organised criminals. There are also dis-organised crimi…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 24 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"I'm afraid I have to disagree. Atheism leads me to no such action. Skepticism and eg…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Given the topic of the thread (is Harris/Dawkins racist/sexist?), it's reasonable fo…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Forum

An Atheist Time Capsule

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) in Small Talk. Last reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) 14 hours ago. 3 Replies

New site

Started by umar in Announcements. Last reply by Kamel zebib 26 seconds ago. 56 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 5 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service