matt.clerke's Discussions (1,184)

Discussions Replied To (1140) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard from numerous sources that several prophecies were written after the alle…"

matt.clerke replied 15 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"The church is a business which sometimes runs charities. People see the charities an…"

matt.clerke replied 15 hours ago to Church Tax Exemption?

30 14 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"And yet you provide no citation. Are we expected to just accept that this prophecy i…"

matt.clerke replied yesterday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"As I said in reply to a similar comment elsewhere, we don't see these things happeni…"

matt.clerke replied on Friday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"The point of debating isn't to change your opponents mind, it's to change the minds…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

51 4 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Citation needed (and I do mean scientific research, not theological) Michael, I've…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Well, I don't see these signs in ANY church.... if I did, I would certainly reconsid…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I'm being generous and taking this as a sentence on it's own. Once again, my youth i…"

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I have no idea why this is even remotely relevant. Why should we care if your allege…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 20 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"You know eyewitness testimony isn't impressive as evidence, right? Even from a first…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 20 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 15 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service