matt.clerke's Discussions (1,276)

Discussions Replied To (1220) Replies Latest Activity

"And yet, we are told by many "christians" that we will go to hell and be punished fo…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 16 to Your view on my response on what an atheist said 2 me:

11 on Thursday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"In a world with an abundance of "secrets" exposed... I think we will cease to care a…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 16 to Hacking Happens: Describe Life When We Have Few If Any Secrets

10 Oct 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Trumps secret plan: Make America Great Again (for big business) ???? Profit! "

matt.clerke replied Oct 12 to Donald vs. Bill

21 Oct 15
Reply by Unseen

"On the other hand, non-monogamy is a thing... is it possible they had an agreement i…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 11 to Donald vs. Bill

21 Oct 15
Reply by Unseen

"If the best argument against Hillary that Trump has is that her husband has been inv…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 11 to Donald vs. Bill

21 Oct 15
Reply by Unseen

"Building on what TJ has said: Perhaps we could define consciousness as the conceptua…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 5 to Describing Consciousness

140 13 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"I never understood how insurance companies won't pay out for "acts of god"... isn't…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 5 to Acts of God

28 Oct 10
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"It's a culture where the leaders do everything they can to protect the image and rep…"

matt.clerke replied Oct 3 to Does Catholicism have a culture?

19 Oct 12
Reply by Chris

"LOL. Wouldn't the correct term be canine "breedist"? Since your are prejudiced again…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 29 to What is the most dangerous large mammal in the US (besides humans)? You'll probably guess wrong.

21 Oct 3
Reply by TJ

"I'm confused by the wording: When was the article from the Economist published? If i…"

matt.clerke replied Sep 22 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27
Reply by TJ

Blog Posts

Sagittarius - the archer

Posted by Brad Snowder on October 22, 2016 at 4:10pm 2 Comments

Posted by Noon Alif on October 19, 2016 at 8:00pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service