matt.clerke's Discussions (921)

Discussions Replied To (884) Replies Latest Activity

"I would disagree with registration as a sex offender for an accidental offense. If s…"

matt.clerke replied 7 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"No. That is wrong. Sexual attraction to a 15 year old is, imo, relatively normal. Ac…"

matt.clerke replied yesterday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Please don't... That's not pedophilia. I think Unseen even (correctly) defined pedop…"

matt.clerke replied yesterday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Just so we are clear, sexual attraction to 15 year old+ is not pedophilia. It has it…"

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think the main problem is the lack of available athletes and possibly the lack of…"

matt.clerke replied yesterday to A big problem on the sports horizon

12 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I wouldn't respect the results of a single study. Multiple studies from unrelated so…"

matt.clerke replied yesterday to Psychological research: bullshit, horseshit, or doggy doodoo?

12 17 hours ago
Reply by Jim

"If there isn't already a law against carrying concealed explosives, I'd be surprised."

matt.clerke replied yesterday to Suicide vest ban, anyone?

3 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Belle, My mum decided to have a second child in much the same way that you are co…"

matt.clerke replied on Friday to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"If you mean attraction to children, no I don't think exposure would induce attractio…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'd start with going to a therapist who respects the privacy of their clients and fo…"

matt.clerke replied on Thursday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service