matt.clerke's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (866) Replies Latest Activity

"Gun control has been implemented successfully in Australia for some time now. The pr…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 7 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Australian football is doing fine. has 4 quarters, so lots of advertising space duri…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Personally I prefer the stop-and-go nature of the US NFL, it gives more a chance to…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"To antagonize the pro-gun-control crowd, no doubt. That's how it reads to me anyway."

matt.clerke replied Jul 6 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"You do come up with some odd topics... I assume you are asking what, if anything, wo…"

matt.clerke replied Jul 2 to What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

11 Jul 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I can only assume so, Unseen."

matt.clerke replied Jun 29 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"Broken clocks are right twice a day, Belle. Not that Unseen is a broken clock, but h…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"It could be that God exists in higher dimensional space. i.e. we have 3 space dimens…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"Right, you are talking about organised criminals. There are also dis-organised crimi…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 24 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"I'm afraid I have to disagree. Atheism leads me to no such action. Skepticism and eg…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service