matt.clerke's Discussions (895)

Discussions Replied To (862) Replies Latest Activity

"You do come up with some odd topics... I assume you are asking what, if anything, wo…"

matt.clerke replied on Friday to What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Kirk LeFou

"I can only assume so, Unseen."

matt.clerke replied on Monday to The Problem of Omniscience

64 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Broken clocks are right twice a day, Belle. Not that Unseen is a broken clock, but h…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"It could be that God exists in higher dimensional space. i.e. we have 3 space dimens…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 28 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Right, you are talking about organised criminals. There are also dis-organised crimi…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 24 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"I'm afraid I have to disagree. Atheism leads me to no such action. Skepticism and eg…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Given the topic of the thread (is Harris/Dawkins racist/sexist?), it's reasonable fo…"

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Some would say it was actually a (loosely) coded offer for sex. Even if this is the…"

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Control is not necessarily a ban. Control of registration, permits, etc can all go a…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 23 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"That would be an indictment against the law, not against Dawkins. If you were drunk…"

matt.clerke replied Jun 22 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service