Rocky john's Discussions (358)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it should if arming the public to give them a minuscule fighting chance in a…"

Rocky john replied Jan 14 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Do you have stocks in an arms company Unseen?"

Rocky john replied Jan 13 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Give me hard numbers Unseen. How many times has someone going on a rampage with a gu…"

Rocky john replied Jan 13 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Unseen- There is a difference between land that was conquered and stolen hundreds, m…"

Rocky john replied Jan 1 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

262 Feb 5
Reply by Unseen

"It probably will in time, remember history is full of far superior powers  eventuall…"

Rocky john replied Dec 31, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

262 Feb 5
Reply by Unseen

"And you are ignoring the fact that to the Palestinians Isreal is just another milita…"

Rocky john replied Dec 30, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

262 Feb 5
Reply by Unseen

""They may record anything from a shooting, to a broken taillight traffic stop, to so…"

Rocky john replied Dec 13, 2014 to Analyzing Ferguson

120 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Meh... Why bother? The way our politicians are throwing money at the military and st…"

Rocky john replied Dec 12, 2014 to Torture Report release today

134 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Unseen- Why does it matter in the slightest how I (or anyone here on TA) would react…"

Rocky john replied Dec 11, 2014 to Torture Report release today

134 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Unseen- I actually used to watch an inordinate amount of  news back then due to suff…"

Rocky john replied Dec 4, 2014 to "We need a national discussion about race"...or do we?

64 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

Out of the fog

Posted by Belle Rose on March 1, 2015 at 6:27pm 1 Comment

Kids Logic

Posted by Mai on February 28, 2015 at 5:33am 7 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service