Rocky john's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Well our brains are hardwired towards xenophobic tendancies even if the distinction…"

Rocky john replied Feb 14 to What to do about American police

22 Feb 14
Reply by SteveInCO

"Wow! I don't really know what else to say. I mean it is by no means perfect but noth…"

Rocky john replied Jan 25 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"But you must admit that your healthcare is a complete mess as it currently is. You o…"

Rocky john replied Jan 24 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"If it could be done what would be so disastrous about single payer? Unless you work…"

Rocky john replied Jan 24 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"What do you have against video games in moderation?"

Rocky john replied Nov 16, 2015 to They took our jobs.

32 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Unseen- So I take it you have no problem with what ISIS did in Paris on Friday and d…"

Rocky john replied Nov 16, 2015 to Huge terrorist attack in Paris. Want to bet Muslim immigrants are not involved?

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Steve ever heard of this little thing called international law? Remember what Hitler…"

Rocky john replied Nov 15, 2015 to Huge terrorist attack in Paris. Want to bet Muslim immigrants are not involved?

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

""I'm not going to even try to find the fallacy online" So in other words you know it…"

Rocky john replied Nov 15, 2015 to Huge terrorist attack in Paris. Want to bet Muslim immigrants are not involved?

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Unseen that is not what I am arguing and you know it. I am asking if because we don'…"

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

""You continue to treat an unprovable conjecture as fact based on what? Faith?" Where…"

Rocky john replied Nov 14, 2015 to Huge terrorist attack in Paris. Want to bet Muslim immigrants are not involved?

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service