Rocky john's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (346) Replies Latest Activity

""They may record anything from a shooting, to a broken taillight traffic stop, to so…"

Rocky john replied Dec 13 to Analyzing Ferguson

120 Dec 15
Reply by Virgil

"Meh... Why bother? The way our politicians are throwing money at the military and st…"

Rocky john replied Dec 12 to Torture Report release today

134 on Friday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Unseen- Why does it matter in the slightest how I (or anyone here on TA) would react…"

Rocky john replied Dec 11 to Torture Report release today

134 on Friday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Unseen- I actually used to watch an inordinate amount of  news back then due to suff…"

Rocky john replied Dec 4 to "We need a national discussion about race"...or do we?

64 Dec 5
Reply by Unseen

"And as I said their are other ways to actively promote propaganda than editorialized…"

Rocky john replied Dec 3 to "We need a national discussion about race"...or do we?

64 Dec 5
Reply by Unseen

"There is more than one way for our mainstream media to actively  spread propaganda t…"

Rocky john replied Dec 3 to "We need a national discussion about race"...or do we?

64 Dec 5
Reply by Unseen

"Not guilty of propaganda my ass. Or do people forget how CNN ,along with every other…"

64 Dec 5
Reply by Unseen

"That is an interesting point. I am sure your cat reacts far differently to seeing it…"

Rocky john replied Nov 21 to What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

82 Nov 25
Reply by _Robert_

"I feel the mirror test is a highly anthropocentric way to test for consciousness. Th…"

Rocky john replied Nov 21 to What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

82 Nov 25
Reply by _Robert_

""The problem always comes back to this: everything is the product of what preceded i…"

Rocky john replied Oct 12 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

187 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service