Rocky john's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (320) Replies Latest Activity

"Could you imagine America doing any better if put in a similar situation? Say it was…"

Rocky john replied Mar 17 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Unfortunately their is no real way to hit Russia in the pocketbook without doing con…"

Rocky john replied Mar 17 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"There is a bit of a joke going  around that whoever annexes the last piece of Ukrain…"

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"I think Putin is perfectly content with Crimea as it contains he's naval base and mo…"

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"I agree that those in power are vehemently against this happening in general but an…"

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Fair enough I guess....."

Rocky john replied Mar 16 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Except it did have a massive impact on Syria. Our governments and media really press…"

Rocky john replied Mar 16 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"You should have told that to America and Nato when they were in Kosovo.  Except ther…"

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Would Crimea joining Russia not actually be in the best interest of those living in…"

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Not to mention the harsh lessons they learned  the last times Germany and France tho…"

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Torture Works

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 23 minutes ago. 42 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 4 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.