Rocky john's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"More a wry comment in relation to what you said here "Our reaction (as a society) to…"

Rocky john replied on Sunday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

""Nothing mysterious. We're all entitled to our fantasy lives as long as we can maint…"

Rocky john replied on Sunday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"This is something I have wondered about after noticing that many of the   woman I kn…"

Rocky john replied Aug 30 to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I don't think that a single person here is arguing that you don't have the right to…"

Rocky john replied Aug 27 to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"It would be a great idea to start a real war over there again ,after all every other…"

Rocky john replied Jul 3 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Well Greece does have the largest merchant navy in the world and is a significant ag…"

Rocky john replied Jul 1 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"An interesting read from leaked documents. "IMF: austerity measures would still leav…"

Rocky john replied Jun 30 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"If Greece does leave the Euro currency I wonder how long it will be before the BRICS…"

Rocky john replied Jun 29 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"But does not the rest of the world not already get a say in your elections? At least…"

Rocky john replied Jun 25 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 Jul 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"With the 1/374 victims of crime  involving a knife   in  the UK  the mortality rate…"

Rocky john replied Jun 22 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service