Rocky john's Discussions (370)

Discussions Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be a great idea to start a real war over there again ,after all every other…"

Rocky john replied Jul 3 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Well Greece does have the largest merchant navy in the world and is a significant ag…"

Rocky john replied Jul 1 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"An interesting read from leaked documents. "IMF: austerity measures would still leav…"

Rocky john replied Jun 30 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"If Greece does leave the Euro currency I wonder how long it will be before the BRICS…"

Rocky john replied Jun 29 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"But does not the rest of the world not already get a say in your elections? At least…"

Rocky john replied Jun 25 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 Jul 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"With the 1/374 victims of crime  involving a knife   in  the UK  the mortality rate…"

Rocky john replied Jun 22 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"We are not going to kill the planet considering that we have had co2 levels as high…"

Rocky john replied Jun 14 to Will becoming a vegan save our planet?

34 Jun 15
Reply by Unseen

"I think rampant cannibalism would do more to save the planet than even vegetarianism…"

Rocky john replied Jun 13 to Will becoming a vegan save our planet?

34 Jun 15
Reply by Unseen

""Nearly all scientists agree that evolving life arose on earth only once.  If that i…"

Rocky john replied May 9 to Bill Nye's dubious hypothesis

79 May 17
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Only in America would a cop not shooting someone who was not brandishing a gun be ne…"

Rocky john replied Apr 20 to The Ohio cop taking flak for NOT shooting a suspect

19 Apr 21
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service