jakegarland's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"*FINAL UPDATE (?)* bibleprobe finally kicked me off, deleted my best, most irrefuta…"

jakegarland replied Mar 11, 2009 to i joined a fairly fundamental christian forum, i think thinkatheists should check it out:

24 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Morgan-LynnGriggs Lamberth

"*UPDATE* bibleprobe has just threatened to kick off all atheists and delete all of o…"

jakegarland replied Mar 10, 2009 to i joined a fairly fundamental christian forum, i think thinkatheists should check it out:

24 Aug 13, 2009

"i have to believe there's a way to sway religious believers from their views, to con…"

jakegarland replied Mar 10, 2009 to i joined a fairly fundamental christian forum, i think thinkatheists should check it out:

24 Aug 13, 2009

"there is a fair bit of debate, mostly from the less religious, more rational and non…"

24 Aug 13, 2009

"thanks sarah! this is definitely something along the lines of what i've been looking…"

jakegarland replied Mar 9, 2009 to i joined a fairly fundamental christian forum, i think thinkatheists should check it out:

24 Aug 13, 2009

"i agree morality is corrupted when we decree it as an external source, but any perso…"

jakegarland replied Feb 25, 2009 to ok, so we reject the idea of a divine entity. now what?

4 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by jakegarland

"yes, the golden rule has always been at the heart of what religion has attempted wit…"

jakegarland replied Feb 25, 2009 to ok, so we reject the idea of a divine entity. now what?

4 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by jakegarland

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service