Jimmy's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we demolished that Lamarckian inheritance argument in the Junk Science of Te…"

Jimmy replied Nov 16, 2016 to Critical analysis of Terence Mckenna's ideas

12 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Jimmy

"So, you're a gnostic atheist. You see, not even Richard Dawkins takes this position,…"

Jimmy replied Sep 6, 2016 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Unseen You said "beliefs don't need to be based on proof." So, what's your issue wi…"

Jimmy replied Sep 6, 2016 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Unseen So, you're basically a gnostic atheist, right? Care to share proof of the no…"

Jimmy replied Sep 4, 2016 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Unseen You're missing the point. Sure, you can disbelieve in leprechauns, but the f…"

Jimmy replied Aug 27, 2016 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@unseen The fact of the matter is we truly cannot rule out anything. Sure, leprecha…"

Jimmy replied Aug 25, 2016 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The average competent English speaker? There's no such thing. Theists aren't compete…"

Jimmy replied Aug 24, 2016 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Unseen  The way I always hear Matt Dillahunty talking about this is there's disbel…"

Jimmy replied Aug 24, 2016 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Simon Paynton I don't believe in God ≠ I believe there are no Gods unless you're a…"

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

"How 'bout defining atheism as the rejection of theistic claims. Would you agree on t…"

180 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2023   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service